1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a set of slp twin race pipes and i need a good setup for 0-2000

gearing is 23/41 i put in slp powerpaks thay seemed to clean up the bottom end

but as fat as jetting and polit jets spring and weights what do i need

in the secandary iam running 52/36 billet helix polaris blue/sliver spring in the sec hole

well.......................... :beerchug:

edit:i also got a pryo2000 gage what should the temp be thanks

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
205 main jets, 62 gram wieghts, Polaris almond/blue or almond/gold primary spring, make sure you have good traction with that 52/36 or its gonna be spin city off the line, as far as temps go I don't like to see anything over 1250.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Run the erlandson black secondary #2, almond/blue primary, and 10-62 or 64 weights. Pull it at 8000 rpm. Stock needle, gut the airbox. Mains to 202-210 for long runs, only 91 octane fuel, run BR10ES plugs. For temps, with probes 5 1/4" from the cyl., 1350 is ok. That again depends on your engine tune, fuel, and conditions. You should jet for proper plug color, and piston wash, then see what the temps read. Also remember that the temps have a hump style curve. If you go too lean, the temps will come down just as if it is too rich. Erlandson orange may work as well, dependson your traction, conditions, and gear ratio compared to the helix. I would also get starting line CCL needles, run them in #2.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,148 Posts
Ray, I have a pair of CCL needles if your interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts