Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st I hope that I'm in the correct forum as I'm new to Ski Doo sleds.

Went to start it the other day and it would not start. Pulled it in the shop and we had spark but it did not seem very strong but would not even try to start with electric start. After a number of tries with the starter I shut off the charger and pulled it by hand and it fired right up. I left it for the night and tried again the next day and no start. After a while it would fire at the end of the pull for a few seconds but that was it. Once again nothing with e start but after cranking it with the starter it seems to have more fire when pull started. It finally started and ran perfect. My nephew rode it for about 45 minutes with no issues what so ever. Pulled back down by the shop, shut it off and no start. It has a little sputter like before but that is it. Seems to me like maybe the stator output is too low while trying to start but if you can get over that hump and the rpms come up it's ok. I did notice while running the headlight only has a very faint glow and no tail light. I did not try the hand warmers as it was like 35 degrees. Any ideas? I'd like to check the stator but I have no manual so no values and what wires.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts