Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 Indy Sport GT. Starts and runs fine..Idle's perfect but sometimes it doesn't have enough power to take off , stays running perfectly but absolutley no take off power. Does anybody have any idea what this could be? Normally this is a great machine but lately it just die's. I have noticed that if you change up the plugs when she gets boggy then all of a sudden she is "Usually" (and I use that term loosely) running perfect again at full power, until she starts to warm back up then she just goes boggy again, then if you switch back to the first set of plugs..she's ok again..well at least for 15 or 20 minutes. This has been puzzling me for over 2 years now, and it is my absolute favourite machine so I'm not ready to give up on her yet ! It's just driving me insane . Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated ! Thanks Guys and Gals :banghead: :drunk:

·
Registered
118 Posts
1)Your clutches need attention, Have you ever done maintainance on them? 2)Could also be carb iceing,do you still have the stock air box in your sled? 3) Gas tank vent is plugged and after 15 minutes you are running out of fuel, In the time it takes you to change the pluggs the tank has recovered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts