1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Have you had to re-seed your lawn yet? :doh:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice... That's zachery rike da wun I got cummin.

I called the dealer the other day, just to see if my weekend plans would be spoiled by having to go pick it up. I didn't even have to give my name and the lady said, "No Jim, your's hasn't come in yet, we don't know when it'll be here, we'll call you when it arrives, and I think we just got two Dragons and everyone elses has come in..."

So I gather...

Mine's got some delay, hopefully necessary, maybe I'll get a "ringer?" Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

AND the dealer is sick of talking with me.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That sled is a work of art. :div20: Did you see the caution sticker that read: must wear neckbrace when applying the throttle.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Am i the only one that things the racer graphics look real cheap? Them colors just make the sled look like a toy, just real cheap looking. Cant explain it.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by PR0X600@Sep 24 2005, 08:23 PM
Am i the only one that things the racer graphics look real cheap? Them colors just make the sled look like a toy, just real cheap looking. Cant explain it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890671
[/quote]
I didn't like the racer graphics when I saw the sleds this spring. But The colors are growing on me. I'm likeing them more and more. :div20:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
i agree at first i didn't like them but when i saw one in person back last
march, they really don't look that bad at all :div20:

it ought to be cool seeing them on the trail. :div20:

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by PR0X600@Sep 24 2005, 09:23 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890671
[/quote]
you :banghead: your head? i think they look good :div20: better than the 05's imo

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
why did polaris offer this graphics package and then change their 440's for this year?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts