Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know the angle of helix in my EPI clutch kit for my 05 900 fusion just wonder if it is 719 or not EPI wounld'nt say what it was. kit came with helix????????......76-10 weights........1 red...1 yellow primary spring's......1 orange secondary spring. One other thing this kit is for a 06 900 fusion and 900 switchback if it matters at all its what the shop here told me to get.
thanks mike

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
it's not the 719 helix... i think the epi helix has shallow angles but i'm not sure what the number is...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have that EPI kit in my 05 900 ,Yellow Pri and Orange Sec. I also called EPI because I did not need 2 -719 Helixes They would not tell me the angles (big secret) but they did tell me it was not the same as the 719, just changing it to the 719 works really good for me, with the rest of the EPI kit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thinki may have the angle i was on team and the only thing close to the numbers thay had and the numbers i have left on my helix are 420478 42ER Straight 44ER Straight would any body be able say im on the right track??????

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have that EPI kit in my 05 900 ,Yellow Pri and Orange Sec. I also called EPI because I did not need 2 -719 Helixes They would not tell me the angles (big secret) but they did tell me it was not the same as the 719, just changing it to the 719 works really good for me, with the rest of the EPI kit.
[/b]

X2 I have the same set up and it pulls like mad.

·
Registered
632 Posts
All I did was change the helix and secondary spring and it's a world of differance, It just keeps pulling.

·
Registered
69 Posts
All I did was change the helix and secondary spring and it's a world of differance, It just keeps pulling.[/b]
how does it pull out of the hole?I want to do something to my 05 900 but not tosure what to do? What helix did u use and what colour of springs are u using

·
Registered
644 Posts
All I did was change the helix and secondary spring and it's a world of differance, It just keeps pulling.[/b]
aren't you over revving with that set-up? glad to hear she's running good for you.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
What angle do you have the helix on? Assuming you have the 719. And what other mods do you have?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its stock right know have torque arm and push arm clutch kit have a slp pipe and can will put on after warranty and have air box on order...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts