Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
900T mods

I have a 2020 Renegade X running a Turbo Dynamics Eco tune with their Dalton clutch kit and 2 teeth less on the bottom sprocket. I could not be happier. They claim 200+ HP on premium fuel, but also safe to trail ride on 87 octane. I have run both on the trails. Excellent mileage and performance. No downside at all to stock. Can run in ECO mode and it will stretch out to over 80mph. In Standard or Sport mode I have only hit 111mph but that is on a trail (more left but no room). I have not yet run it out on a lake with optimal conditions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have a 2020 Renegade X running a Turbo Dynamics Eco tune with their Dalton clutch kit and 2 teeth less on the bottom sprocket. I could not be happier. They claim 200+ HP on premium fuel, but also safe to trail ride on 87 octane. I have run both on the trails. Excellent mileage and performance. No downside at all to stock. Can run in ECO mode and it will stretch out to over 80mph. In Standard or Sport mode I have only hit 111mph but that is on a trail (more left but no room). I have not yet run it out on a lake with optimal conditions.

111mph in on a trail? Wow! I have never seen speeds like that on a trail. Where do you ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,827 Posts
how about PrecisionEFI? A buddy has their 180hp reflash and seems very happy with it

·
Registered
163 Posts
Got my little Ace to do this on very hard packed trail. This was on 16lbs of boost. Didn't get a chance to try the 21lb tune before we lost our snow. Not bad for 660'. The ET is off, must have triggered the GPS when I got on the sled.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Got my little Ace to do this on very hard packed trail. This was on 16lbs of boost. Didn't get a chance to try the 21lb tune before we lost our snow. Not bad for 660'. The ET is off, must have triggered the GPS when I got on the sled.

I wish my sled had the recall function. I can never see what the speedo is showing. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Gotta use a GPS anyway. The Dream-o-Meter doesn't even come close to telling you the correct speed, it's always 5 to 8% high.

I am well aware that speedometers are heavy with regards to what they show and not actual speeds. Have been riding since 1972 and owned over 70 snowmobiles. My first experience with a turbo was in the early 90's when I put a Middelsex turbo on a Polaris 650 2 stroke.

That's why I said twice, speedometer showed, not we/I was going ----mph.:fistpump2:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts