Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K now my fusion will only seem to do 90 mph in a few seconds and then drops off and i can get it up to 95 if i have a long enough field i cant figure out what is going on goes like hell then stays around 90 can anyone help me and anyone got any tips on tuning the team secondary

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mine has recorded 105 on the guage. Since I've clutched it, I can hit about 103, but it gets there right now. Did you buy it new? If not check your gearing. I also have the SLP torque and push arms. Made a huge difference. I also installed the timbersled intake, slp can. Maybe check your gearing anyways just to see what's in there. Something definitely sounds not right. :dunno:

·
Banned
8,931 Posts
Maybe you need a longer field ? LOL.

Mine get's up to 100-105 fast....then more slowly get's to 110+.

You do not need to do much of a search since most of the info you are looking for is within the 1st-4th page of this section.

900 Fuze may be the most talked about sled in a long time. Most every concern will ultimately change power/performance/speed of this sled.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Check your track tightness. Mine was extremely tight from the factory and could only hit about 98 and could be robbing you some top end.[/b]
yep!!!!! track tension makes a big diff. also these things seem to get better after a few miles. and ditch some of the stock clutching.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Maybe we should compile all the recent discoveries and have the topic pinned with a title of;

"proper clutching for the 900 twin!" and a subtitle of; "just shut up and do it!"

I am getting sick of typing the set-up all the time! LOL

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
thanks guys my gearing is 25 top sprocket and 40 bottom and do have the torque stop in but have not played with cluthcing but will do that thsi week thanks guys[/b]
40 t bottom sprocket? that is not stock a 37t is stock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts