Hardcore Sledder banner

541 - 558 of 558 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polaris 850,137 Lime Squeeze , 07 Phazer, 73 merc mark 2,73 merc mark 1
132 Posts
ves extreme my dealer sells in bulk same price as gold . I use a new 10 liter gas can.

·
Registered
213 Posts
VES extreme. Used it when my 19’ seized and bought a bus load of it with my “sorry your sled blew up money” from Polaris.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
If it is the same price or lower(+ free shipping) than elsewhere before shipping, then in my book it's free shipping. :)

Reactions: italiano67

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just bought 2 gallons for $91, shipped with tax.

Buy on Google
$45.95
Save 20% extra, up to $20
Code: HOLIDAY19
Google Shopping•Ends Dec 19. See terms
Ships from and sold by FixMyToys

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
778 Posts
Personally I dont think VES is all that great. And I think they changed the formula not too long ago because it was gumming up exhaust valves. Part of the reason I think they branded the EXTREME oil. "Here is our best oil for $55/ gallon! Use it, its good!" Yeah well its about as good as Mystik LOL

·
Premium Member
17,020 Posts
Personally I dont think VES is all that great. And I think they changed the formula not too long ago because it was gumming up exhaust valves. Part of the reason I think they branded the EXTREME oil. "Here is our best oil for $55/ gallon! Use it, its good!" Yeah well its about as good as Mystik LOL
I use exclusively VES and so do many of my friends on all our AXYS sleds with 800 and 850 engines. None have had gummed up exhaust valves. Thousands of miles. Part of it might have to do with how hard you ride. And, how much WOT. We tend to ride to stay alive.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I run Interceptor and prefer it. I run a small engine repair shop and have seen the results. I rebuild engines all the time and can honestly say Interceptor burns very clean, does not cause rust in the crank, and most importantly engines seem to last longer. It’s a good oil, and there’s lots of other good oils out there too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bought a case of Ams Oil Interceptor. Used VES extreme since new. Just pulled exhaust valves yesterday. Filthy again, gummed up real bad. Same thing last year. Maybe oil usage is too high. Ams Oil is $20.00 a gallon cheaper.

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
778 Posts
Bought a case of Ams Oil Interceptor. Used VES extreme since new. Just pulled exhaust valves yesterday. Filthy again, gummed up real bad. Same thing last year. Maybe oil usage is too high. Ams Oil is $20.00 a gallon cheaper.
You should use mystik, valves on my assault are great at 5000 miles.

Reactions: cfm
541 - 558 of 558 Posts