Hardcore Sledder banner

501 - 520 of 558 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I hope you feel dirty now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With VEs and Amsoil, surely....Not much since I started using Mystik. :stirthepot::buttrock::roflmao:

Reactions: SShooterZ

·
Registered
590 Posts
Is there any downside to running extreme if it's not 35 below? I typically ride and 0 to 15 but want the best certain to be warrantied oil possible

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'm going to post whore to get #500 on this thread
Some like Klotz. some Mystik JT4
Post #500 with a Bamm ! :)
A whore indeed CFM , YOU posted 7 post in a row this morning and I've been waiting since early April to send the 500th post,, and BAMM you :bigfinger: me,, :roflmao:
Just so you and the rest of the crew know I'm going to be switching Oils and I'm going to run Walmart Super Tech TC-W3 Outboard 2 Cycle Engine Oil,, It says right on the JUG *Ideal for motorcycles, snowmobiles, chain saws and garden equipment* AND IT WAS CHEAP
So CFM I'll see you at the 600th post,, Cheap Oil = Big Thrill's :buni:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I still say, contact Project Farm on YouTube and suggest a 2 stroke oil test video. He has all the gizmos and testing procedures down. I bet he would do it.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
What oil should I run in my 20 year old Polaris? Since ves has been formulated for these new engines, it must not be compatible for old engines anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,087 Posts
I work for a Chevy dealership & we all know that if you don't use DEXOS..........just fill the masheen with oil & ride it!!! We need SNOW. Trails officially open here in MI on Dec 1st, God knows there can never be enough to ride on.....but that's another 500 plus post thread coming soon on the base police. F.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Is there any downside to running extreme if it's not 35 below? I typically ride and 0 to 15 but want the best certain to be warrantied oil possible
No downsides at all, I ran it last spring and it was 45-60 degrees out. I think if your a rider that regularly rides in the sub zero temps then extreme would be a great oil to use. If you only ride in the "warmer" temps then youd probably be all set with regular ves although Im sure the extreme is a better quality oil in general. Been running since my first tank was burnt through on my 18 and zero issues and doesnt have much odor to it.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I think his was too.

Aiming for 600 ! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I still say, contact Project Farm on YouTube and suggest a 2 stroke oil test video. He has all the gizmos and testing procedures down. I bet he would do it.
I've messaged him through comments trying to get him to do that. Any idea how to contact him directly?

Over the summer I've been able to get Redline for under $50 a gallon.

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
I have found klotz snowmobile techniplate online for $38.50 a gallon, in case form, if you look hard enough, with free shipping and no tax.

501 - 520 of 558 Posts