Hardcore Sledder banner

581 - 600 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
and wolves
Several of those. I have one on a helmet cam vid i made riding mountain i’m at base of. . I have tons of pics of bears in my yard/ street. Few times they even blocked my kid (when young)from getting to the bus stop. Poor kid would get bear nightmares. True.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Missedanothercorner is afraid of NH, too many bears.:lol:
and wolves
no fear, I ride arctic cats with suzuki engines ;)

have two friends that live in NH - used to drive all over the US for a former hobby I was heavily involved in. spent plenty of time in new en-gland. there's much better riding opportunities here, no speed 12mph speed limit on the trails and not as many people packed into our sardine can. I did like Maine quite a bit, plenty of places to get lost, good fishing and saw moose and bear every time I was there, close enough to Canada to flee the US in case of marshal law or alien attack.

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
If the grenading engines weren't bad enough for the poo croo to worry about, now they, or someone in their riding group could get killed by exploding clutches...

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I thought you blamed Team for clutch issues on the newer Cats ? So.....,,

———//-////////

That is some kind of clutch explosion...dayum.

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #587

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
He’s a hypocrit plain and simple. Look for his comments on Team issues on Cats.

·
Super Moderator
36,373 Posts
He’s a hypocrit plain and simple. Look for his comments on Team issues on Cats.
It's just extreme jealousy at the fact Polaris outsells Cat by a huge volume, ticks him off so he posts anything he can find to try and sway Polaris owners to switch to Cat..very sad life he must have.:glare:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Krom must of called a friend to creep the Polaris sites for him. 2400 trouble free miles here on my 840 Polaris. That's 2.4 X the janitors durability test of 1000 mile per season. Hope that sled down program helps the MADCATTER'S crew.

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts
It's just extreme jealousy at the fact Polaris outsells Cat by a huge volume, ticks him off so he posts anything he can find to try and sway Polaris owners to switch to Cat..very sad life he must have.:glare:
Well he can't use race results this year... :c-n:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
If the grenading engines weren't bad enough for the poo croo to worry about, now they, or someone in their riding group could get killed by exploding clutches...

Not funny at all. 2? Weeks ago, kid 22, clutch exploded. Caught him under the helmet. Instant. RIP

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #596

And when I said that, the poo croo replied by saying its not teams fault, even though the clutches say team right on them, they only make the clutches to cats specs. Its cats fault the bearings are going bad causing the belt to squeal..

But when a clutch that says polaris on it has the most catastrophic failure possible, and explodes look at the crooo rush to play defense.....

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
Yup, there is a bearing on the center post, so you don't need any deflection in the belt. Its also how the "auto adjusting" belt works.
Problem is that the clutches are made by team
Going to coin a new term , Kromflection. ?

So, using your new deflection, why are you blaming POO coolant temp sensors for issues when it is Bosch that makes them. ?
But Arctic Cat designed, just like the Suzuki and Yamaha motors. Team just builds the clutches to Arctic Cats spec.
Weird. Polaris has been using team clutches for 15+ years now and they don’t have issues.
Just remember , Cat redesigned those Team clutches to their spec. So its Teams fault
:c-n:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
^^^^Yup, Kromflection at it’s finest.:lol::thumbsup::laff:
You quoted me out of context. I was speaking in ‘your tongue’ ragging on your hypocrisy. :rolleyes: :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #599
^^^^Yup, Kromflection at it’s finest.

According to you, the bearing failures on team branded clutches are cats fault, but the clutch that said polaris on it before exploding, is teams fault:lol::thumbsup::laff::smoke::smoke:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
According to you, the bearing failures on team branded clutches are cats fault, but the clutch that said polaris on it before exploding, is teams fault:lol::thumbsup::laff::smoke::smoke:
Kromflection ! That is exactly what you are saying.
AC clutch issues - Team fault
Poo clutch issues - Poo’s fault

You can’t talk straight can you.:lol::roflmao:

581 - 600 of 743 Posts