Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #546

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was interested in the tread until I read the first page. I'm disgusted in the way you people act. This is suppose to be for helping fellow riders out. Not playing some childish cowardly games

The thing that really bothers me is always, the non brand cowards chiming in on a tread about the polaris 850's. Why in the hell are you even looking on the polaris discussion page??? SERIOUSLY what's wrong with you??? Never once have I gone on an a/c doo yami page because I ride polaris and quite frankly could give 2 shits about any other manufacturer. Not that I'm bashing the other brands it's just that I don't really give a fuck about what's going on w/ their sleds.

So just grow up, get a life and PLEASE if you don't own a polaris stay the fuck off of the polaris forum and vise versa. Fuck come on seriously grow up. My dad can beat up your dad, my sleds cooler and faster than yours??? REALLY SERIOUSLY watch your owner bobber you cowards.

YEAH

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts
I was interested in the tread until I read the first page. I'm disgusted in the way you people act. This is suppose to be for helping fellow riders out. Not playing some childish cowardly games

The thing that really bothers me is always, the non brand cowards chiming in on a tread about the polaris 850's. Why in the hell are you even looking on the polaris discussion page??? SERIOUSLY what's wrong with you??? Never once have I gone on an a/c doo yami page because I ride polaris and quite frankly could give 2 shits about any other manufacturer. Not that I'm bashing the other brands it's just that I don't really give a fuck about what's going on w/ their sleds.

So just grow up, get a life and PLEASE if you don't own a polaris stay the fuck off of the polaris forum and vise versa. Fuck come on seriously grow up. My dad can beat up your dad, my sleds cooler and faster than yours??? REALLY SERIOUSLY watch your owner bobber you cowards.

YEAH
Are you trying to make KROM cry?:bc:

·
Registered
59 Posts
These clowns are like the people you don't invite to a party and they show up anyways. WTF is wrong w/ you people. I never understood people like you. "yeah this will be cool let's go to a party that we weren't invited to and see what reaction we can get out of the people."

Well?? WTF REALLY. Any normal tad bit educated human wouldn't show up to the party. So all I would ask of you clowns, is to just take your uneducated cowardly acts over to your brand and leave us fellow POLARIS proud people alone.

IS THAT ASKNG TO MUCH????

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,772 Posts

YEAH

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
These clowns are like the people you don't invite to a party and they show up anyways. WTF is wrong w/ you people. I never understood people like you. "yeah this will be cool let's go to a party that we weren't invited to and see what reaction we can get out of the people."

Well?? WTF REALLY. Any normal tad bit educated human wouldn't show up to the party. So all I would ask of you clowns, is to just take your uneducated cowardly acts over to your brand and leave us fellow POLARIS proud people alone.

Don't get bent it's the GDF we have doing this for years. Welcome to HCS. :bc:

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,772 Posts

“Polaris proud people”.

LOL! I sharted!!!!!!”

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,772 Posts
One of you Poolaiders better come collect up your boy.

...unless you hate him. :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,175 Posts

Hey ass muncher you're not in the Polaris discussion forum.

541 - 560 of 743 Posts