Hardcore Sledder banner

461 - 480 of 743 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #461
wtf krom, you take that pic with a polaroid camera and then copy it with a copy machine?

There are so many guys with blown up 840's that I had to shrink the shit out of it, to meet the upload requirements

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
is this any better :dunno:

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
These got posted after the thread above..

am I up to 30 yet?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
I don’t know but you are bunching up Poo panties here like it’s your fucking job....and you want an promotion!!!

:roflmao:
Guess they don't agree with this guy's opinion either then..

Thought the poo croo on here was claiming 1%??

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
I remember back before the 850 hypersled class when Poolaiders made fun of Cat for having Suzuki making their mil.

“AT LEAST POLARIS MAKES THEIR OWN MOTORS!!!!”
Maybe its time to give subaru a call and see if they can help out again.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well..it sure looks like the Doo 850 is the better engine in this segment...even Badger is on one...
And it seems the Doo's aren't having nearly as many fuel management/det issues either...
Seems the det issue has been ongoing for several years with the poos...:blink:

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
Well..it sure looks like the Doo 850 is the better engine in this segment...even Badger is on one...
And it seems the Doo's aren't having nearly as many fuel management/det issues either...
Seems the det issue has been ongoing for several years with the poos...:blink:

Its that super advanced fuel injection the poo guys on here brag about.
You know the only one in the industry that can't auto adjust for ethanol fuel..

·
Registered
2021 ZR8000RR
2,947 Posts
Maybe its time to give subaru a call and see if they can help out again.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
Guessing they went that route with the 850. A friend of a friend works for a Subaru dealer ONLY rebuilding engines, and he owns a GTR... He'd be in a Bugatti if he could moonlight at the Poo dealers.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,772 Posts
Imagine your life is so pathetic you resort to joining polaris 850 owners pages just to bash and post on other forums. It almost as bad as watching young boys race snowcross while you wave a little flag when a crash happens. Think I'll stick to riding.

Or, imagine thinking being some type of hardcore sledding motorsports enthusiast means strapping your dresser and tackle box onto your sled and traveling a thousand miles on a trail behind a windshield the size of a planet with a pocket full of extra fuses and batteries for the seat, sock, hand, boot and helmet warmers. :lol:

Here, send him a text...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Imagine your life is so pathetic you resort to joining polaris 850 owners pages just to bash and post on other forums. It almost as bad as watching young boys race snowcross while you wave a little flag when a crash happens. Think I'll stick to riding.

Or, imagine thinking being some type of hardcore sledding motorsports enthusiast means strapping your dresser and tackle box onto your sled and traveling a thousand miles on a trail behind a windshield the size of a planet with a pocket full of extra fuses and batteries for the seat, sock, hand, boot and helmet warmers.

Here, send him a text...
I only have standard hand warmers on the sled and an electric visor plug. I could use a cock warmer though, say ahhhhh!!

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Its that super advanced fuel injection the poo guys on here brag about.
You know the only one in the industry that can't auto adjust for ethanol fuel..

Put another 600 miles this past weekend.

3 Polaris 800's
1 Polaris 850
1 Ctec 800

Only one that had ANY issue (and it wasn't ride ending) was the CTEC 800...through some code and went into limp mode, and of course the odd flame throwing incident.

And after talking to owner it was a detonation code....so the auto adjusting isn't perfect lmao

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,772 Posts
I only have standard hand warmers on the sled and an electric visor plug. I could use a cock warmer though, say ahhhhh!!

My hand is my cock warmer....and I had to use it many times when I ripped the crotch wide open on my track pants on Monday’s blast. Good thing I wasn’t going “Commando” or, I could have had some issues!

That has to be Al's Shop, would you have a picture of the adjustable wrenches?

:roflmao:

I miss Al too! So much good quality members used to haunt these GDF halls. Now, just so much butt-hurt.

461 - 480 of 743 Posts