Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone recieved their 700 Fusion yet? My dad has been sitting by the phone every evening waiting for the call that his is in. Thanks all.

:no_bashing:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Take a drive to the dealer it may be there in a crate................sometimes dealers are a little slow getting back to the customer....................

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,144 Posts
Originally posted by Doug S@Sep 9 2005, 07:55 PM
Stopped at the dealer today and mine was list as having a guaranteed deliver date of October 3
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=867961
[/quote]
It appears some of the Snow Check 700's may be coming soon, I do not believe in any 'guaranteed delivery date' I have seen dates change even after they have supposedly been allocated for shipping. You have Original Promise Dates (which probably have to do with originial production schedules), Expected Ship Dates, and then you have reality.

My impression is that the 700's will be among the last one's built for stock.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Originally posted by ExcursionPSD@Sep 12 2005, 01:49 AM
It appears some of the Snow Check 700's may be coming soon, I do not believe in any 'guaranteed delivery date' I have seen dates change even after they have supposedly been allocated for shipping.  You have Original Promise Dates (which probably have to do with originial production schedules), Expected Ship Dates, and then you have reality.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=870520
[/quote]
Rode this sled at polaris sneak peak and it had serious issues, WHen i mentioned that to polaris rep he said" it still needs a lot of work" so hopefully they are getting the bugs out of it before shipping. Im hoping that polaris has learned from 04 800 classic and 05 fusion , that its best to send em a little late and make sure they are worth close to what people are paying for em

·
Banned
6,504 Posts
Originally posted by ExcursionPSD@Sep 12 2005, 12:49 AM
It appears some of the Snow Check 700's may be coming soon, I do not believe in any 'guaranteed delivery date' I have seen dates change even after they have supposedly been allocated for shipping.  You have Original Promise Dates (which probably have to do with originial production schedules), Expected Ship Dates, and then you have reality.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=870520
[/quote]
Not to concerned as long as it's here before the lake is froze so I can get it studded. Still have other projects going on, this weekend boys are going to the cabin to "cut fire wood". Last year we even cut down a tree, that enough of that!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dropped my sled off this morning for the recalls that came out this spring/summer for it and they said my dad's would be ready by the end of the week.

:div20:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hope that thing isnt another 95 XLT Xtra 12, or 96 XCR600 there Doug. I would hate to see you go through a winter like those again !!!!

·
Banned
6,504 Posts
Originally posted by F7 Racer@Sep 14 2005, 06:12 PM
Hope that thing isnt another 95 XLT Xtra 12, or 96 XCR600 there Doug. I would hate to see you go through a winter like those again !!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875125
[/quote]

This has to be Scott or Spence. If it is you guys need to know you can ride a sled on the land with snow. Not just racing or on the river .... sometimes froze!

·
Banned
6,504 Posts
Rummy! Even worst. Last time I remember you were over drinking OJ and the clear liquid you should have had a des-driver when you left. Already getting shocks and clutches to rebuild so hopefully good year ahead. Will let you know when I get it, you can explain to Cindy about the kids at the races. Told her you may have something to explain. Hopefully will be a good sled snow will tell.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
You know those first year sleds. You just never know what you are getting. I guess they all cant be 93 XLT's or 96 ZRT 600's. After fighting those 440 sno-pro's for years with carburation and clutching and what ever else Cat made us a guinea pigs on I dont know if I will ever buy a first year sled again. Heck I figured they would have the Diamond Drive figured out by last year and they didnt. Fine for the average guy but put 204 studs in and you just the whole dynamic of how those clutch's were set up. The whole new craze of harder compound belts sure doesnt help either when you throw a bunch of studs at them !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts