Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Put on the first 60 miles with the slp can,tibersled air kit, slp push arm,torq stop and 10-74 weights. I have to say the vibraiton is almost all the way gone.And the sled seemed real strong.The first run i did 107 mph on the speedo.but i think i must of had track spin.The next 4 times i had 100 mph.if had more room to run i think it would have kept going. my rpm was right at 7550.I marked my primary and i still have about less then a quater of a inch left to shift all the way out.do you think droping 1 tooth on top would give me what i need to shift all the way out. thanks for your help.

ART

·
Registered
723 Posts
If you're at less than a .25", you may not see it go any further than that. A gear ratio of around 1.57-1.58 seems to be a nice improvement according to some, like a 24-38 or 26-41. I would take off my primary and take out the spring and just check and see if the clutch while closed and belt fitted around sheaves will even allow a full shift out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.