Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming You hook up the heated shield (helmet) The same place on a 07 Dragon an all the IQ's in the same place. I cant find an empty plug in like on an XC so just where exactly is everyone elso hooking up the power cord for their heated sheilds? :banghead:

G

·
I'm assuming You hook up the heated shield (helmet) The same place on a 07 Dragon an all the IQ's in the same place. I cant find an empty plug in like on an XC so just where exactly is everyone elso hooking up the power cord for their heated sheilds? :banghead:[/b]
I beleive the heated sheild outlet has a red and black,the red goes to yellow and the black to brown.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There is a plug located by the top of the airbox. There will be other wires also. They have black tape covering the wire and the plug. Should be red/blue or red/black and a brown. Very easy to hook into. If in doubt check the plug with a meter before plugging into.

Fusionpete

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm.
not finding the plug. Anyone have a pic ? I see where the wiring is all taped up but still a little fuzzy as the where to tap in,
Thanks

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found it. Thanks a heep! I was told to hook it up above the belt gaurd (in that group of wires) I was looking there and couldnt find anyplace logical there.
Next question: is it better to use the ground in that plug or ground it directly to the chassis?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey! guy's look at that plug, untape it and their is a red/white and brown.
So on my helmet cable, their is a white and a red
so should i put the red to the brown and the white to the red/white??????? :getlost:

thank's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts