Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how fast every one is going in 660 feet with their sled? My F7 shows 95 to 97 miles an hour on the digatil spedo.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The world record as two weeks ago,et.6.20`s at
104 mph.This was at the world series of ice drags
in Bathurst N.B. Can..The sled was found to be` legally
stock after a intense tear down.He`s racing it at the
race on the Rock 2003 April 12 in N.F.L.D.,as of last nite
they had 250 post race entries and cut off 500 sleds.
The canadian snow cross champions are racing on sunday .
These drags are 1000ft up hill,the snow cross track is right beside
it.Should make for on heck of a weekend.............
Cape Breton Stock...............................

·
Registered
31 Posts
I RAN MY F-7 IN A HARD PACKED FIELD 2 DAYS AGO AND RAN 95.4 ON A STALKER RADAR GUN. I HAVE V-FORCE REEDS AND SPEEDWERX AIR INTAKE.

T

·
0 Posts
That was a good speed 104 in 660' and all stock,caper wonder if he had the race ECU from cat?????? B)

S

·
0 Posts
Testing my F5 the other day 86mph on hardpacked 660'. Still have to jet down, remove inner wheels and put the race clutch in. hope to get at least 90-92mph. Snow drags Saturday and snowX sunday I will update you guys. But this thing just rocks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Radar runs last weekend....manitoba
I ran 147 kph in 660'.Iwas the only Firecat there,I beat all other 700's that were there and I think 8's too..I think their was a couple 8s there.
The closest to me was a viper who pulled 144 kph and a M/C 800 Who did 141 kph
Buddies ZR900 did 150 and a RX-1 did mmmm...152 I think.
Mind you there was a sled that did 157-9 early in the day but Im not sure as to what it was..I think Blair Morgan Rev 800 but also heard he came back later and could only pull 145 kph.

......Posted this in another place.....but this works here also.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well, I have seen my sleds speed steadily decline since I got it. Top speed was first 92, then 84, then 80, last saturday was 76. Getting my butt handed to me by 440's. Going to test after work with the dude who bought my pipe...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts