Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Last weekend at snowmobile week in Cadillac, MI. They had Stud-Boy sponsored lake drags for trophies, and braggin' rights. To my disbelief they had a 700 stock class( If you show up with anything besides a F7 why bother????)..... My F7 with 96 picks did 91mph( took a second) A Patriot( Good God these sleds are pretty) with 156 picks did 92mph and took first. One other brand showed up for the third slot...... ( No other F7's around )

Should have raced the 800 stock class as well and cleaned up there....... ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumped into the third driver in the sign-in trailer....don't know what he was piloting. The only guy I talked with during the whole event was the F7 Patriot owner, who said he also belongs to this forum......Maybe he knows.....

The driver of the Patroit also told me that the top 4 slots on Saturdays races were all F7's..........

The race that I ran was on Sunday.......( I didn't run on Saturday, I was playing in the trails ) :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
hey i was up there on sat i watched the races for awhile but didnt enter ( my snopro would never hook on the ice) but the F7s were definitely kickin some A$$
:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts