Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isn't there more of these helixes? seems like the low third angle might really help top end as well as running a little steeper in the middle for a harder pull. I just ordered this one and i was wondering why its the only one listed??

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
i run 70/44/.46 they are the helix off the 03 pro x 440 liquids. thats what mine is from, and just get it at the dealer. also has 66/44/.46 on it.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Team , slp, EPI and HSP all have piles of angles and combos. On a 700 you may find the 46 finish angle and higher is to much finish angle, the 700's dont have the TQ the 800 and larger motors do!

·
Registered
392 Posts
what is the cost for a new helix? Just curious in case I want to change.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes nickels thats the one i mean. Theres 3 physical angles not 2 angles. both have a finish angle of 42. Im not sure of the length of the first, if its .46 or not?

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
70-44.46 er the .46 isnt a angle its the distance the first angle runs befor the 2nd angle starts.... so the 70* runs for .46" then changes over to a 44*. get it?

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
xc-mark
70-44.46 er the .46 isnt a angle its the distance the first angle runs befor the 2nd angle starts.... so the 70* runs for .46" then changes over to a 44*. get it?

your right

but he,s talking about 3 angle helixs finishing with a 42

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How can i put this any clearer i said 3 angles not 2 get it???????????????
Im not stupid i know how a helix works and i know what .46 is now read it again one more time (from the top)

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by danoptex@Oct 13 2005, 03:14 PM
Why isn't there more of these helixes? seems like the low third angle might really help top end as well as running a little steeper in the middle for a harder pull.  I just ordered this one and i was wondering why its the only one listed??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927449
[/quote]
I'm not sure why there aren't more of these type helix's. :dunno: They came out with the two of them last winter. I'm using the 420719 helix myself.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have one on order just wondering if anyones tuned with them yeath. I only have to wait 3 months before i can start testing. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts