Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
First 54 miles on my 650/137, some trail and couple feet of lake riding snow. No hard riding, new hip. Ran flawlessly. Pulls hard on the trails. Not like my 850/129 but I think it is much smoother for the kind of bush riding we do in the north. And if I have to I can pull start it with one hand. 850 was a 2 handler every time. Just turned 67.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I forgot to mention the one big FAIL on Matryx. The under seat storage. What engineer thought it would be a good idea to make a storage compartment that would allow lots of snow to infiltrate it. I can see my fingers through the space on either side. Got an old helmet bag in there for now. Going to rip that out come summer and build something proper out of aluminium. The giant Axys storage was much superior.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,048 Posts
Reactions: 6000RXC

·
Registered
111 Posts
another ride tonight . 1st tank almost done. about 6" of fresh snow. not as snappy as the cold hardback obviously. but great engine. I was watching some videos and everyone talking about how smooth it is. I didn't really think about that, but yes it is smooth.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts