Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is 61 degrees in southern maine today, feels like summer, o well. Time to get out the bike. B)

·
Registered
188 Posts
65 in michigan, time to pick up all the dog sh#t in the front yard! :wacko: I thought I had that lab trained to sh*t in the neighbors yard! :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Time to break out the fuel stabilizer again. And definatly the bikes.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Well we will get this week in for sure just got 10 more cm last night..it is -2 now going to -10 tonight :D Hopefully will end the season with 2800 or maybe more miles :D .

·
Registered
575 Posts
70 F in Enfield NH today. Had to do some water crossin on Mascoma Lake to get home today. Time to make my sled look nice, get rid of it and start workin my 3 jobs to get the f6 next year. O well :(

·
Registered
191 Posts
rode in the U.P. 3/14-15 perfect conditions, untill coming back to the trailer!!!!!! nothing but mud!, I had no choise but to ride in a ditch filled with water, It was a blast, about 2 feet deep and the F7 did better than a jet ski :lol: I hope winter comes early this year and sets some snowfall records! ;)

·
Registered
861 Posts
YZ,

Come on over to Michigan, and I will let you ride with me on my Kawasaki.................if you ask real nice......................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts