Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone has ridden the 600 rr yet? Haven't seen to much written about the sled yet and wanted to see how the owners like them and how they ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
this sled is awesome my dad has a x fire snow pro 800 they run neck and neck. it has great hit rite off and carries it all the way through. the suspension is a little stiff in the rear but i only weigh 140 the front and rear works great after being broke in and set up. it is verry straight on the trails and through the bumps needs a bigger carbide to help the steering. it was a gas hog at first but after being broke in it is getting better. it is very cold with no wind sheild. the ridder position is perfect with high bars so you can stand up straight. it needs a bigger track 1 3/4 the 1 1/4 is just a little small. it is the flattest flying bump eating sled i've ever ridden. would not trade it for any thing!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
this sled is awesome my dad has a x fire snow pro 800 they run neck and neck. it has great hit rite off and carries it all the way through. the suspension is a little stiff in the rear but i only weigh 140 the front and rear works great after being broke in and set up. it is verry straight on the trails and through the bumps needs a bigger carbide to help the steering. it was a gas hog at first but after being broke in it is getting better. it is very cold with no wind sheild. the ridder position is perfect with high bars so you can stand up straight. it needs a bigger track 1 3/4 the 1 1/4 is just a little small. it is the flattest flying bump eating sled i've ever ridden. would not trade it for any thing!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I HAVE ABOUT 400 MILES ON 600RR AWESOME SLED LOVE IT!! ONLY PROBLEM IS NO FUEL GAUGE,OR ODOMETER ALSO HAD LEATHER COVER OVER GAS TANK REMOVED THAT FIRST DAY I HAD SLED TO BE ABLE TO AT LEAST SEE FUEL LEVEL! THIS SLED IS NOT FOR THE AVERAGE RIDER BIGGER THE BUMPS THE BETTER

·
Registered
751 Posts
I HAVE ABOUT 400 MILES ON 600RR AWESOME SLED LOVE IT!! ONLY PROBLEM IS NO FUEL GAUGE,OR ODOMETER ALSO HAD LEATHER COVER OVER GAS TANK REMOVED THAT FIRST DAY I HAD SLED TO BE ABLE TO AT LEAST SEE FUEL LEVEL! THIS SLED IS NOT FOR THE AVERAGE RIDER BIGGER THE BUMPS THE BETTER[/b]
were you out riding around boulder jct., st. germain area saturday?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts