Hardcore Sledder banner

600 Ho

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  nickels 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a 600 Ho for the wife, what is a good price? Best price found so far was 7350 otd.

#2 ·
sounds about rite my dealer has one on the floor for 7395

#3 ·
Originally posted by Meat Head@Oct 2 2005, 08:05 PM
I'm looking for a 600 Ho for the wife, what is a good price? Best price found so far was 7350 otd.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904429
[/quote]

Nelsons right? the funny part about the pricing, is that it is the same now, as it was for snow check...In December, it will be even less than snow check..Snow check is a scam.

#8 ·
Originally posted by Pol900@Oct 3 2005, 05:43 AM
Just incase you guys didn't know , the 2nd year warrenty is good for 2 years or 5000 miles, which ever comes 1st.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904990
[/quote]
My bud has a second year warrenty , blew up in Northern Maine , had it rebuilt at The shop , in rockwood ME , polaris would not honer the warrenty, whats so great aboput a useless warrenty?

#11 ·
Originally posted by stevefromwestford@Oct 3 2005, 04:51 AM
My bud has a second year warrenty , blew up in Northern Maine , had it rebuilt at The shop , in rockwood ME , polaris would not honer the warrenty, whats so great aboput a useless warrenty?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904993
[/quote]
If your "bud" was smart he would have taken his sled to a POLARIS dealer ( there's two less than an hour from Rockwood) and I bet things would have been different. Besides havibg warranty work done uside of a POLARIS dealer without prior authorization is pretty stupid.

#12 ·
Originally posted by golfer@Oct 3 2005, 08:05 AM
I never trusted the warranty on a Polaris.  Polaris sucks when it comes to trust and protection.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905148
[/quote]
Why are you riding them ???? Anybody with half a brain knows that unless YOU did something to void the warranty your dealer Will make things right, if not your Dealer sucks !!!!!!

#13 ·
Originally posted by twitch54@Oct 3 2005, 02:26 PM
Why are you riding them ???? Anybody with half a brain knows that unless YOU did something to void the warranty your dealer Will make things right, if not your Dealer sucks !!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905603
[/quote]

I ride them because they have been the best sled for me. I like the product, hate the company. I have a Polaris Victory motorcycle as well, same story, great bike, crappy support.

The dealerships anywhere near me suck as well. It is an all around cluster fuck...Anyway...I have had a new sled every 2 years, until my 01'...I have yet to ride a Polaris that is much better than what i have. And the Fusion I rode last season sucked my ass. My only hope is this is resolved, and the 06's are way better. I really want a new sled, but not if it is no better than my 01' relic...If Poo does not straighten out their product, they will lose me to a REV...

Anyway, to respond to your half a brain comment, it is great to say the dealership and Polaris will help, but it is another to have them actually do it. By the way, my 98' XC-600 lost a hyfax after 150 miles of brand new. How did it get lost? It was never put on. Polaris would not cover the damage, claimed the hyfax melted down to nothing, the nut came undone, and the hyfax shot out the track window. Keep in mind, the other side was like new. True story, Polaris would not help.

#14 ·
Originally posted by golfer@Oct 3 2005, 03:31 PM
I ride them because they have been the best sled for me.  I like the product, hate the company.  I have a Polaris Victory motorcycle as well, same story, great bike, crappy support.

The dealerships anywhere near me suck as well.  It is an all around cluster fuck...Anyway...I have had a new sled every 2 years, until my 01'...I have yet to ride a Polaris that is much better than what i have.  And the Fusion I rode last season sucked my ass.  My only hope is this is resolved, and the 06's are way better.  I really want a new sled, but not if it is no better than my 01' relic...If Poo does not straighten out their product, they will lose me to a REV...

Anyway, to respond to your half a brain comment, it is great to say the dealership and Polaris will help, but it is another to have them actually do it.  By the way, my 98' XC-600 lost a hyfax after 150 miles of brand new.  How did it get lost?  It was never put on.   Polaris would not cover the damage, claimed the hyfax melted down to nothing, the nut came undone, and the hyfax shot out the track window.  Keep in mind, the other side was like new.  True story, Polaris would not help.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905701
[/quote]

I bought a 2005 550 classic last year. 300 miles into the season my chain apparently was too loose orsomething and suddenly my track locked up and I needed a new gear and chaincase and god knows what else. ALthough this apparently was my fault because I didn't take it in for maintenance the Polaris dealer i bought it from gladly and willingly replaced everything under warranty. This means I didn't have my sled for 3 weeks and I had to ride my dads 2 up, but I got the sled delivered to my house without paying a dime. From my experience Polaris rocks and so does their customer support.

Edit: I bet if this wasn't covered under warranty it would have cost 700 american dollars to fix.

#16 ·
Originally posted by twitch54@Oct 3 2005, 10:38 AM
If your "bud" was smart he would have taken his sled to a POLARIS dealer ( there's two less than an hour from Rockwood) and I bet things would have been different. Besides havibg warranty work done uside of a POLARIS dealer without prior authorization is pretty stupid.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905307
[/quote]
and how do you get a dead sled an hr away ?our trucks were 150 miles awy fromwhere he broke down , also he didnt want to ruin everyone elses riding time , thats a little slefish, wwe dont ride like that.

Years ago we had a kid with us that broke down 3 days in a row in Canada, 3rd time we let it be known, " bye a sled , or bye a bus ticket"

#17 ·
Originally posted by stevefromwestford@Oct 4 2005, 04:21 PM
and how do you get a dead sled an hr away ?our trucks were 150 miles awy fromwhere he broke down , also he didnt want to ruin everyone elses riding time , thats a little slefish, wwe dont ride like that.

Years ago we had a kid with us that broke down 3 days in a row in Canada, 3rd time we let it be known, " bye a sled , or bye a bus ticket"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=908127
[/quote]
Get him to a bar, and go get the truck and trailer. How can you be pissed at polaris when the sled is under waranty, but you don't take it to a dealer to get fixed? :dunno: They have to cover there ass as well.

Let's get back to the topic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.