Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am lookin to go up to lac du bonnet tommoor possibly as far as lee river leavin from the 59er ...how are the trails...is everything groomed ? snow conditions should be good ...tho the warm weather might of screwed things up ...and is the trail from tyndel ( i dont remember the name) that goes north lol...is that groomed and signed ...thanx

mike

·
Registered
534 Posts
as far as i knoe there is no grooming been done from seddons on teh milner ridge trail. try 59 to libau then libau up 317(if i remember correctly)usually a nice trail. to ldb and across the water in behind kings hut. then to lee river!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yupp just got bak ...the trail down 44 is in rough shape and it is not groomed from tndel but once you hit the stefaniuk trail it is grooomed and in good condition ..all the signs are up and had a blast ..trails from lac du bonnet to lee river were in good shape altho lake and river are rough but who cares ..its all fun the cougar trail near lac du bonnet is a little rough..needs a little more snow but overall in good shape....well theres my trail report ..happy riding everybody

awsome day :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.