Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just got home from a great and very quick trip to Quebec. Trails ranged from perfect, groomed mid winter conditions, to not yet opened. But mostly it was great.

I'm very pleased to report that my F7 ran perfect, with no issues or problems at all. I'm totally comfortable with it now, and it just gets better and better.. MAN, does this thing run on groomed trails.. UNFREAKINREAL!!! I will post more later and some pics too, right now I'm going to catch up on things and grab a beer :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Rob that is great to hear. I was hoping you would have good luck with your sled. I figured it will take alot to live up to your Polaris experiences with all the miles you put on. I have ridden alot of sleds and Cat builds great sleds but have not alway had the best performers. But this sled is good I hope you can post 10000+ miles in one season with very few or no problems later this year.
Steve

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Welcome back Robster! Wondered where you've been... not the same on here without you around!

I'm sure I speak for EVERYONE, when I say I can't wait to hear your "rode report" and to find out how many miles you've got on that beast already!

Would sure like to hear your opinions on: power, throttle response, mileage, ride, handling, gauge (accuracy, lighting), brakes, seat, ergos, mud flap suck thing(?), clutching (RPMS), recoil rope/guide issues, and MOST important... THE FUN FACTOR!!! :D

Later! -- Roy

·
Registered
899 Posts
now thats what we like to hear, way to go! :p ;) :lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Way to go Psyco Rob B) B) B) B) B) B)
Glad to hear the new baby is burped and growling.

Kevin

·
Registered
369 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD ROB! We've know that Cats are superior for years. You just have to work through the early issues. Have fun. We are going to do some lake running tomorrow. First time out for our F's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts