Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock, standard F7.....went up to a buddys camp this weekend for a little R+R, and riding. Did the normal warm up, and proceeded to try to head down the trail. At 5000 rpms....sled acted like a carb sled and I turned on the choke. Thought we had ice in the fuel line......heated throttle body, fuel line, and fuel rail, still the same problem. Suddenly it cleared up, 15 miles down the trail, it came back, 5 miles later cleared up and was fine the rest of the weekend. SV service has been done.......have heard rumors of a fuel pump problem?? Not sure if thats been fixed yet.......anybody else had that problem??

Other than that....have had no problems....and the F7 just tore up the trails in Vermonts NE Kingdom this weekend....AWESOME SLED!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I take it from a lack of responces.....that no one else has had this problem.....hope my dealer clears it up.....don't want it surfacing when I'm 150 miles from camp in Quebec

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey don't rub it in.....I've got to work all week.....the trails were freshly groomed this morning......and there's plenty of snow. I recommend the pipeline......Saturday it was awesome.....we went from Morgan VT, to Lancaster NH and back. My buddy is doing a 4 day trip around the Gaspe'........wish I was going.....1200 miles in 4 days!!!!

The KINGDOM ROCKS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts