Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bastards really did a number on the trail crossing going back to my property. With all the places to do donuts they pick a road. I almost hit one on my way in. Came up to the road slowed down a little but never even looked. Scared the shit out of him when I laid on my horn.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
The bastards really did a number on the trail crossing going back to my property. With all the places to do donuts they pick a road. I almost hit one on my way in. Came up to the road slowed down a little but never even looked. Scared the shit out of him when I laid on my horn.
Should have proceeded, without the horn, and let your bumper do the talking. No tolerance for disrespectful peoplle.

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
Hard to believe it wasn't even that busy over the 4th compared to Memorial day. We were out and only saw a couple of riders morning of the 4th.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
yup, I see this all over by where I live. I just don't understand the incessant need
to spin across roads at crossings (sleds or orv) and to do donuts just to damage the road. no wonder the USFS won't open roads in the lower to orvs

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
Looks like it needs grooming just kiddin leave it to the idiots to ruin it for the rest I don’t understand why and probably never will,hell go do donuts at silver lake till you puke leave the nice country roads nice ,shit!!
They do groom the ATV trails there. Probably not the roads though. LOL I went through that area on Saturday and am happy to report I didn't see any damage when I crossed on the way to Lincoln hills or on my return trip. Michigan LP actually gets weather where you can ride your ATV unlike the snowmobiles. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts