Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this sled is fully trail converted with a fast eddie gas tank and all of the updates. it is still pre-mix though. it has a custom arctic cat pearl green paint on the suspension components and hood. this sled is clean!! the motor has a fresh top end with no run time on it besides sitting on the stand in the garage. we havent had any snow to run it in!! it is worth looking at, so call me if you want to see it 586-709-8099 asking $4200.00 or best. by the way, the "sno pro" badging is also gone fromt the seat. i know i had it fo sale before, but it wasnt completely done. it is turn-key now and ready to trail!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is arctic cat green, but it has a gold pearl in it that you can only see when the sun hits it. every time my camera flashes it makes it look funky in the pics, like it is florescent or something... a-arms and spindles are also the same color

·
Super Advanced Member
3,369 Posts
it is my proffesional opinion that you sir might be about a grand high on your price. actually maybe more.... :dunno:[/b]

No offense Barncat but I jumped on Nymann and now I'm jumping on you. I have enjoyed and respected your insight on trail converted SnoPro's in the past but...... I truely do not think it's right to comment on how much you think an item for sale is worth. Apparently he does and I might agree. The added Items aren't cheap. Anyway a negotiated price should be between a prospective buyer and the seller, not the peanut gallery. As you all might recall I aquired an amount of Fox Float X's last year and sold some on e-bay and some on here. People made inappropriate comments as to how much I bought them for and that directly affected the amount of money I could get for those ultra high end and $$$ shocks. It was totally unfair and uncalled for and I still resent it today. I know that mk2q60 has fallen victim to this also among others. I think we all could learn a lesson from this and keep our perceived values to our selves.

Eric.

·
Registered
370 Posts
No offense Barncat but I jumped on Nymann and now I'm jumping on you. I have enjoyed and respected your insight on trail converted SnoPro's in the past but...... I truely do not think it's right to comment on how much you think an item for sale is worth. Apparently he does and I might agree. The added Items aren't cheap. Anyway a negotiated price should be between a prospective buyer and the seller, not the peanut gallery. As you all might recall I aquired an amount of Fox Float X's last year and sold some on e-bay and some on here. People made inappropriate comments as to how much I bought them for and that directly affected the amount of money I could get for those ultra high end and $$$ shocks. It was totally unfair and uncalled for and I still resent it today. I know that mk2q60 has fallen victim to this also among others. I think we all could learn a lesson from this and keep our perceived values to our selves.

Eric.[/b]
Well said! Huskerdu!
PS any good buys on shocks?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Eric.[/b]
well now, feel free to "jump" all you want son. i'm sure glad you set me straight about me voiceing my opinion that was directed to SOMEONE else about how much a particular sled, model seems to be worth on todays market. if you read my post you with notice that i stated it was my "opinion" nothing more or less. you too are intitled to your opinions also. another man might take offense to be refered to as the "peanut gallery", but seeing that you are still only 19 and probably (just guessing) very imature. its to bad that you are still harboring ill feelings for others about your attempt here to unload all your fox shocks. some day it will dawn on you that 90% of the people here will claim to know more than you and will be happy to tell you when you are out of line. anyway i still think the sled that is posted for sale is a tad over priced. i mean its not like i tried to tell him that by peeling the graphics off and painting the hood and a-frames. it makes it worth even less. so like you so eloquently pointed out to me. "maybe we should keep our precieved values to ourselves. :cn: (whatever that means) :div20: HAVE A GOOD ONE!

·
Registered
148 Posts
i stand with snowcrazed on this. its guys like u taht ruin it for people that are trying to sell stuff. I believe that the price is pretty good considering the custom work done. so no affense peanut gallery but u might want to let people sell there stuff for what they want to get. and good luck with the sell badazz sled looks sweet

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
i stand with snowcrazed on this. its guys like u taht ruin it for people that are trying to sell stuff. I believe that the price is pretty good considering the custom work done. so no affense peanut gallery but u might want to let people sell there stuff for what
they want to get. and good luck with the sell badazz sled looks sweet[/b]
thanks for another opinion. :div20:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
i stand with snowcrazed on this. its guys like u taht ruin it for people that are trying to sell stuff. I believe that the price is pretty good considering the custom work done. so no affense peanut gallery but u might want to let people sell there stuff for what they want to get. and good luck with the sell badazz sled looks sweet[/b]
try and explain yourself. how is it that i ruined anything by telling him that his price was a bit high ? in my opinion. hey i'm interested in buying a sled and you two knukleheads are fucking it up for me..... i'm a lilttle offended that you are butting into me trying to work a deal for a sled. so lets hear it. what do you think i should pay for it. i need your input on this. it really means the world to me. let me know. i guess i don't have a shot at buying it now. well thanks anyway for the help.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gotta sorta agree. If you think it's too much, don't buy it, and keep your opinions to yourself. Something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. If your not willing to pay that for it, just move on to the next post bud.

Also, the "sir" thing, sorta makes you come off as a jerk. May not have been intentional, but just as I read it.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Gotta sorta agree. If you think it's too much, don't buy it, and keep your opinions to yourself. Something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. If your not willing to pay that for it, just move on to the next post bud.

Also, the "sir" thing, sorta makes you come off as a jerk. May not have been intentional, but just as I read it.[/b]
keep my opinions to myself? you are willing to give me your opinions about what to do? listen to this. I MEAN READ IT ALL. anyone here who disagrees with my opinion is willing to give me their opinion. this is a open forum. KEEP IN MIND THAT MOST OF WHAT YOU READ HERE IS SOMEONES OPINION. i have been asked many, many times here FOR my opinion. but, when you don't ask for it i take it that my opinion isn't welcome ? :smilielol: so, i take it it is your opinion is that, i shouldn't tell someone that, i think they're asking price is a little high? hahaha :cn: oh yah, you are welcome to your own opinions. :div20:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ya know....either way...let the guy sell his damn sled. Who cares if he says its to high or you guys say hes wrong for posting it. Is it any better for you guys to come in here and make repeated posts about it? Either way...great lookin sled...Good luck selling it..

Neil

·
Registered
937 Posts
it is my proffesional opinion that you sir might be about a grand high on your price. actually maybe more.... :dunno:[/b]
It sounds pretty condescending when you refer to your self as a "professional" (which you spelled incorrectly). I have respected you and listened to your advice. But I must agree with everyone else.

Sorry about all this badazz440. I hope you have good luck selling one of the best looking Snopros I have seen! :div20:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks snowman, but hey what the hell, at least its keeping my thread at the top. and to you barncat, no hard feelings. if you are going to sell something yourself, you price it high, correct? because you know going in that people are going to do exactly what you are doing. then when they say, " well, i'll give you X dollars for it", and they walk away for sometimes considerably less than you were asking, they feel like they got a good deal, and you know inside that you got what you wanted to get for your sled. so either way you all of your opinions hold value, just depends on who is reading it....so ne ways, who wants to buy this thing!!! :withstupid:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
thw reason i posted that message in the first place was because we have bought and sold several of them in the last few years. right now is going to be a hard sell no matter what the asking price. anyway. next time i have something to tell you i will be sure to p/m it to you :div20: i hope i spelled everything correctly this time. later boyz OH YEAH, TTT !

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
um... this is the internet and you can say pretty much anything you want to a certain extent... who care if a guy says you want to much, DOES THAT MEAN Badazz440 has to drop his price HELL NO... you people need to relax.. quit acting like lil kids!!!!!

By the way BOMB ass sled wish I had sold my 02.... The paint tops it off!!!!

Kc

1 - 20 of 26 Posts