Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS THE BEST 4TH WHEEL KIT AVALABLE FOR YOUR FIRE-SABER CAT. WHAT MAKES THIS KIT HIGHEST QUALITY ?? THE 7071 HARD ALUMINUM AXLE WITH BUILT IN STAINLESS STEEL NYLON LOCK NUTS FOR THE TRACK ADJUSTER BOLTS TO MAKE EASY AND FAST TRACK ADUSTMENTS. YOUR CHOICE OF SIX ARCTIC CAT SPOKED COLOR WHEELS ( RED, GREEN YELLOW, BLACK, SILVER AND PURPLE) THERE WILL BE NO CORROSION FROM SALTY WATER DUE TO ALL THE ALUMINUM IS ANODIZED BLUE AND RED. BOLTS AND WASHERS ARE ALSO STAINLESS. AND TO FINISH IT ALL OFF TWO CENTER WHEEL TRIM CAPS ARE INCLUDED. IF YOU HAVE A EXT (LONG TRACK) PRICING WILL BE SAME AS STANDARD KIT. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH BOTH KITS!!!! THIS KIT WAS $124.95 LAST YEAR AND WILL BE ON SALE FOR $109.95 LIFE TIME WARRANTY (EXCLUDES WHEELS) ON BOTH MY WHEEL KITS!!!! EASY TO READ INSTRUCTIONS AND INSALITION WILL TAKE 30 - 45 MINUTES. IF YOU HAVE A EXT OR A AFTERMARKET TRACK YOU WILL NEED THE EXT KIT.

GOT 150 KITS IN STOCK
DISCOUNTS FOR ORDERS OF MORE THAN TWO!!!!
ORDER EARLY AND BE READY TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

1-810-664-3987 MON-FRI 7am - 6pm.

:div20: :banana: :div20: :banana: :div20: :banana: :div20: :banana: :div20:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have shipped to lots of Canadian HCS friends up there.

I use a standard flat rate of $15.00 for Canada.
smetimes I make alittle and sometimes I lose alittle.
seems to be a fair price.

Todd

:div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 4th wheel kit adds two outer wheels at the rear axle to your f7 that gives a full 13 inches of support. This will help overall stability of your sled and it wont look like it is missing the rear wheels. the 4th wheel kit is a aftermarket product that really does help and is affordable. Cat did not put them back on the 05's for no reason.????

Todd

:div20: :banana: :div20: :banana: :div20:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GET YOURS TODAY ITS TIME TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
TTT for ya. Great Kit, took me all of 5 minutes to install when I had my skid out to put the new Hyfax on.

High quality parts, great instructions, best part is, it looks like it shoulda been there from the get go....

·
Registered
385 Posts
I've got his 4 wheel rear axle kit and the front wheel kit on my 2002 snopro. Both are very nice quality wise and he's a great guy to deal with too.

:div20:

·
Registered
479 Posts
What makes your kit different from the Grip N Rip kit? I'm looking for a kit but GNR has thier on sale for 99.99 So.......is your kit that much better then thiers?
Not trying to bash you.......just want to know the different so I get the best BANG for my buck!

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I DON'T TAKE IT AS BASHING BUT HERE IS A FEW REASONS.

THE AXLE IS A HARDER GRADE OF ALUMINUM ALLOY

THE AXLE AND SPACERS ARE ANODIZED IN A COLOR FOR CORROSIAN RESISTANCE

ALL THE BOLTS, WASHERS, AND EASY ADJUSTMENT NYLOC NUTS ARE STAINLESS STEEL

LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY & EASY INSTRUCTIONS

SAME DAY SHIPPING IN MOST CASES

IS THIS WORTH $10.00?????????????????????

:div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts