Sec. NightFire with Black
Third Fighter Black
Fourth Tiger Black

Tiger is for Woman.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'd go with Standard graphics - red.

Don't like the specials except for the Team Arctic which isn't bad.

·
Registered
696 Posts
They went from the Sabrecat...... to the Tiger. Nice one, Tony... Can you say not so GRRRRRRRRREAT? :blink: :huh: :wacko: :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Tiger is for Woman[/b]

They should call it the PuSSy Cat Edition. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I cant believe AC actually made that. Lol. Hey, Who's wife was @ the last company meeting?

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you order the ugliest or least popular graphics package, it may have the most resale value when these become classics. (Just a thought.)

Looks like TGrissel should be leading next years AC sticker design for at least the team graphics package. Good job Tim.

AC had enough brains to copy their Sno-Pro and TGrissle's F7 graphic package for the next one.

Some additional thoughts:

1. I think the 03 special graphics packages were better.

2. The old 03 black team graphics package might have been offensive to some AC riders, but the Black and yellow package definately had cross over appeal to Doo riders. I've seen a LOT of doo riders stop and check out my friend's Sno-Pro Team Black and Yellow F7. It's a color thing. AC should offer something with yellow accents for the doo guys who need a little extra graphical coaxing.

3. The Air Force version is cute. Almost kid-toy inspiring. The funny Cat on the hood of the thing is cool, and is almost tongue in cheek joke-style cool. Like "we're the fat cat and bring it on baby". It may get some funny remarks from time to time, but it's cool enough to keep. (Of course this is my opinion.)

4. The Stealth is definately a cool black package. (Now if it only had a F8 in it to match that Lake Race T-Cat killer look.)

It's going to be interesting to see what owners will be doing to customize their Firecat's next year.

I also wonder if the designer of this years stickers is the same Canadian guy who designed last years spring order sleds or did they come out with designs differently?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It would be alot easyer to choose if you could see whole pics of them. I think i would like the grey bomber too add to my patriot, possibly the stealth If you can get full size pics of this could you please post

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I still like my 03 black F7 sno-pro best.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
a little better shot of the preseason hoods

F

·
0 Posts
Did they change any of the controls? Or it everthing else pretty much the same? :wub:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I'll try this one a little bigger

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
that stealth didn't work so hot,i'll go smaller

1 - 20 of 28 Posts