Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
awsome report. I am looking forward to seeing them on the snow around here. Man, Doo sure has been hitting them out of the park lately.

·
Registered
196 Posts
great review . thanks think I'm going to have to try one. I like the look glad to hear they work well also. also better bolt your doors now, I said something about my wifes poo beating a yammi on their forum after they asked and they have been throwing tommatoes ever since. awfully thin skinned. have fun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great report I can't wait to get more miles on my sled. I have the x with the stock skis and I think they seem to handle quite well. Always looking for better but not bad at all maybe the x shocks. Please keep us posted on the cain's quest if there is something we could help you with let us know. Will be rooting for the two of you big time!!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Great report I can't wait to get more miles on my sled. I have the x with the stock skis and I think they seem to handle quite well. Always looking for better but not bad at all maybe the x shocks. Please keep us posted on the cain's quest if there is something we could help you with let us know. Will be rooting for the two of you big time!![/b]

the stockers are good, as long as your on hard pack flat trails
anything else :lame1:

·
Registered
8 Posts
yea I just looked at the magazine with all the aftermarket skis and the width of the stock ski doesn't compare to the floatation of the aftermarket and the availble keels.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts