Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bringing my F5 in for it's 300 mile check-up, is this a warranty? If not does any one have an idea what the dealers charge? Also will he do all the warranty updates if it's needed?

Thanks for any info, Jim.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
There should be no charge for this ask before dropping sled off and find out then what they are going to do. All updates that are needed will be done during this time.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
If you read carefully it is up to you to bring it in for this checkup at your own expense. Anything that is broken/all updates will be fixed under warranty but I know my local dealer charges 2 hours labour to go through and check everything over on the inspection checklist. I got mine thown in as part of the deal to buy the sled so you may have to pay a little.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Paid about $30 to my dealer to have him go over my sled. He found some things wrong, and since the sled was under warranty, did them, and had the sled ready for vacation.
Love NESCO in Gouverneur, NY!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Never paid for anything until about 3000 miles! At that point
40 bucks for a checkover and grease. Everything was AOK.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
jim,
you have to pay, but just make sure to ask them what they are going to do, be specific . if not come on up and ill take a looksee at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts