Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a packet today from Polaris and they only sent one set. Just enough for one side of the sled.
What did anyone else recieve.

RD

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered 2 switchbacks one 600 and one 900. Got both stickers yesterday in the mail and there was only one for each sled. I'm going to ask my dealer tonight what's up with that.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still no new #'s. Anyone recieve the correct set yet? Dealer called Polaris and they said they were taking care of it. All I have read on the Fusion board says when they come ,they are still not right. Any info???

RD

:banghead: :help:

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Originally posted by rdsmith@Oct 10 2005, 03:18 PM
Still no new #'s. Anyone recieve the correct set yet? Dealer called Polaris and they said they were taking care of it. All I have read on the Fusion board says when they come ,they are still not right. Any info???

RD

:banghead:  :help:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920011
[/quote]

Me and my buddy got our new numbers a week ago. I'm sure they are coming because I talked with the local Polaris rep at the show we just came from and he said it's been fixed. I would call again in a week if you haven't recieved them then. :dunno:

·
Registered
415 Posts
I received mine. Still that issue about fit on the left side that has been raised in some other threads but the numbers were correct and look decent otherwise.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by rdsmith@Oct 10 2005, 03:18 PM

RD

:banghead:  :help:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920011
[/quote]

Got them about 3 weeks ago. Getting the sled november 5th, hope to have snow in a special place by then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts