Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 850 MXZ XRS
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello HCS's

I typically ride in Maine and do a couple of trips north a year to Jackman.
Last year we came over the border riders trail in Jackman headed to St George for the day.
The conditions were so so (FEB 07)but damm my eyes were opened as your club houses, grooming efforts
and over all sled friendly long straight and fast trail system has a bunch of us sold on your area.

I need suggestions

I am also making an assumption that we will be getting 6-10"tonight and more snow through next week ( WE SHALL SEE )

We will be riding north from Sunday River Thursday am 1/24 for 4 days
Night one will be st georges area
Any recommendations on where to stay what to do at night

DAY 2 where should we head
that should be the turn around day and start heading back to st georges

any links to trail maps would be great

thanks in advance for your help

Tim

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello HCS's

I typically ride in Maine and do a couple of trips north a year to Jackman.
Last year we came over the border riders trail in Jackman headed to St George for the day.
The conditions were so so (FEB 07)but damm my eyes were opened as your club houses, grooming efforts
and over all sled friendly long straight and fast trail system has a bunch of us sold on your area.

I need suggestions

I am also making an assumption that we will be getting 6-10"tonight and more snow through next week ( WE SHALL SEE )

We will be riding north from Sunday River Thursday am 1/24 for 4 days
Night one will be st georges area
Any recommendations on where to stay what to do at night

DAY 2 where should we head
that should be the turn around day and start heading back to st georges

any links to trail maps would be great

thanks in advance for your help

Tim[/b]

·
Registered
55 Posts
THETFORD MINES HAS PLENTY OF SNOW AND THE TRAILS ARE ALL AROUND 9TO10 GREAT RIDING WE ARE HERE NOW AND GOING OUT IN ABOUT 2 HOURS AFTER BREAKFAST FOR THE DAY TO RIDE EXPECT TO PUT ON 200 MILES OR SO WE ARE STAYING AT THE BALMORAL MUST BE AT LEAST 30 OR 40 MORE RIDERS HERE

·
Registered
481 Posts
Suggestion: Go to Beauceville relais and ride east on 55 to 547N, 5 east to Montmagny. Stay overnight and the next day take 551S to 35W TO 549s 55W back to
Beauceville and St Georges. This is the scenic route for that area and Montmagny has ALL services available. Stop at the lookout on top of St Magliore if it is clear. Have fun,

Karl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts