Hardcore Sledder banner
81 - 100 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Gonna look even better out in the snow!
I’m getting pumped now that we are approaching September and I’m confident that I made a good choice..I had an XCR in Red,White, Blue ordered and at the last minute I changed to the SB Assault. Obviously the XCR is one badass ride but I was coming off an Assault and despite riding a lot of trails these days I still venture off now and again.👍🏼🇺🇸😎

·
Premium Member
23 650 Adventure, 22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
4,304 Posts
I’m getting pumped now that we are approaching September and I’m confident that I made a good choice..I had an XCR in Red,White, Blue ordered and at the last minute I changed to the SB Assault. Obviously the XCR is one badass ride but I was coming off an Assault and despite riding a lot of trails these days I still venture off now and again.👍🏼🇺🇸😎
Can't go wrong with the assault! I have a Matryx 137 and a Matryx Assault. The 137 is a great trail sled, but the Assault just does everything well.

·
Premium Member
23 650 Adventure, 22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
4,304 Posts
They were still running Assaults in April, then the XC 146s started showing up at dealers. I would have thought the 23 Assault would be coming right after. Seeing XCRs and VR1s now and a few RMK also. So not sure how they come down the line. Hopefully not last again.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,324 Posts
Can anyone confirm if the XCR's have HD springs?
The HD torsion springs on the Rear Torque Arms are now shown as standard on the MY23 Matryx XCR

Reactions: NDN
81 - 100 of 241 Posts