Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
My dealer has 23s in stock but it’s not putting them on their website in order to move out the 22s first
Makes for an interesting situation - dealers were getting ‘22 floor stock models this past spring and now it seems the 23s are coming out early plus whatever cancelled snow-checks there may be out there . No significant differences between the two model years other than colors and price so there will be inventory to pick from it seems

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,183 Posts
Makes for an interesting situation - dealers were getting ‘22 floor stock models this past spring and now it seems the 23s are coming out early plus whatever cancelled snow-checks there may be out there . No significant differences between the two model years other than colors and price so there will be inventory to pick from it seems
I consider the MY23 Boost VR1 129/137 and Boost Switchback Assault 146, to be significant differences from last years lineup. Also there is a 4 stroke Titan.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I consider the MY23 Boost VR1 129/137 and Boost Switchback Assault 146, to be significant differences from last years lineup. Also there is a 4 stroke Titan.
Talking about XC, VR1, even XCRs that dealers may have for sale now - obviously there are models that are new for this year and very different for ‘23 - dealers don’t have those for sale as floor stock. I was referring to what dealers had leftover for ‘22s, cancelled SC’s, and what they are now receiving as floor stock for ‘23s referring to the comment about his dealer not advertising ‘23’s until his ‘22s are gone 🙄

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
My dealer (Troy Powersports) has 14 brand new 22's and a few 23's in stock. (and 1 2023 Ski Doo)
Big change from what we've seen over the last couple of years! It also looks like people aren't immediately grabbing summer inventory like they have been in the last few years. Unfortunately that's a huge indication of a slowing economy.

·
Registered
2020 Indy XCR 850
1,018 Posts
Agree with the above post.
Also, sleds are more reliable and have greater longevity than they did years ago.
There is a difference between needing a new sled and wanting a new sled.
Many consumers, myself included, refuse to be taken advantage of, and will not pay ‘Covid’ pricing.
When the buyer and seller relationship returns to an equitable status, I will be buying again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer (Troy Powersports) has 14 brand new 22's and a few 23's in stock. (and 1 2023 Ski Doo)
Big change from what we've seen over the last couple of years! It also looks like people aren't immediately grabbing summer inventory like they have been in the last few years. Unfortunately that's a huge indication of a slowing economy.
I recently left the Home Depot because my part-time job hours were dramatically reduced I also noticed that the store traffic was down considerably , signs of a slowing economy

1 - 20 of 91 Posts