Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all,
Last week I decided to order a 2023 Tundra sport. Looking for your opinions on the gen 4 platform Tundra. I have been out of snowmobiling for several years and wanted to get back into it. I will be mainly hauling firewood, going to my off grid cabin. Taking the kids for drives etc. I ordered the aux fan, axe holder, cover, and stackable gas can and hand guards. Anything else I should consider? I have never looked at one of these machine in person. Just looking for any info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have you considered an Expedition Sport? I haven't ridden a Tundra but from all I have read, with their narrow ski stance it will roll over easier and you will need to be a more active rider to stay upright especially in deeper snow. The Expedition Sport will do everything you want to do plus handle a passenger better. I keep my ski stance at 38" and the Expedition still gives me a workout in the deep stuff.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Should be a good machine for you. They are built quite well aimed at the extreme northern market where repairs shops are " not convenient"
The main difference between the tundra and expedition is the front suspension.. the tundra will be better for off trail woods riding, and the expedition will be better for trail riding. Either sled holds its value for years - 20 year old tundras still sell for $3000 in my area

Sent from my SM-A526W using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.