Hardcore Sledder banner

2023 Snowcheck Production - In Order

3902 33
Thought maybe a thread about production and the order they are being built in might be useful? It sounds like many of the 129's have been/are being built now in the VR1 and XCR's. I'm assuming the 137's are next, then the Assaults, then maybe the trail boosts, and finally the 900R's? I believe the mountain sleds are basically built and delivered to dealers already. Maybe this is a rough production completion order.....but i'm sure there are exceptions.

Mountain Segment - RMK's and SKS's
Vogager
Indy LXT/Adventure
Indy SP/XC
VR1 850's - 129"
XCR 850's -129"
VR1 850's - 137"
XCR 850's - 137"
Assualt 850's
Switchback 850's
Voyager 850's - 146"
VR1 850 Boosts - 129"
VR1 850 Boosts - 137"
900R's -
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I should have put the 650's at the bottom as i've heard they are having supply chain issues on them and may be some of the later ones built. If nothing else, this thread can help establish who has gotten what so far and the list can be adjusted. A survey type post might work as well on who has gotten what. Its just interesting to see when people are seeing what sleds delivered, and to where.....to establish some sort of understanding of who is getting what and when.
My 650 129 VR1 is at the dealer

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Some guys probably have access to the dealership portal. Lots of information on there. Polaris updated it this year with even more info. You can see if sled is scheduled, funded, shipped, etc. If anyone is curious on there particular machine the dealer you ordered from can tell you.
Kreng is correct also. If you have a polaris.com account you will be able to see similar information as the dealer site on status of your snow check.
None of this would be an issue if Polaris could just get there shit together. Based of the recent statement, I have no confidence I'll see my sled by end of year.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
So before the freak out begins , your sled order can go from being planned to funded to shipped within a matter of days so keep er under control fellas , 22 sucked as far as delivery goes for some we knew 23 wouldn’t be any better despite what poo says !
Well the statement they just put out 2hrs ago gives me zero confidence I'll see a sled by the end of the year.

·
Registered
20 Khaos 850, 21 EVO and 22 Assault 850
505 Posts
Well the statement they just put out 2hrs ago gives me zero confidence I'll see a sled by the end of the year.
I just saw that video as well. Basically the same line they gave last year. Feel for the folks that have sleds ordered this year as I believe many will not see them until later, well after the season gets gojng. I love Polaris sleds and have been riding them for many many years, but they need to get their shit together before they see another penny from me. They’ve lost a lot of credibility.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
It’s just a shame, looking like 23 was going to be much improved on delivery. Then the stop sale / stop ride. They leave there latest communication on things very uncertain really. Yes, they are trying but are at the mercy of a awesome global economy and parts supplying monster.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It’s just a shame, looking like 23 was going to be much improved on delivery. Then the stop sale / stop ride. They leave there latest communication on things very uncertain really. Yes, they are trying but are at the mercy of a awesome global economy and parts supplying monster.
No excuses. The recall should not have new sled delivery delayed months. If Polaris would ever solve the shipping issues they have then they could easily overcome this recall.
The nail in the coffin for me is the quote " we hope to have most sleds SHIPPED by end of year". That just means at the DC or on a semi somewhere. Not at the dealer or in the customers hands.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
No excuses. The recall should not have new sled delivery delayed months. If Polaris would ever solve the shipping issues they have then they could easily overcome this recall.
The nail in the coffin for me is the quote " we hope to have most sleds SHIPPED by end of year". That just means at the DC or on a semi somewhere. Not at the dealer or in the customers hands.
Yep, I agree they are not getting it right. There communication is always open ended....it’s going to catch up with them.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I have a Polaris Account but no Order # to load, the Confirmation # I have doesn't work.
Not saying it never works but my info on ordering my 22 ( right from dealer and on order forum) never got up and running when trying to get the account working. It was useless. I guess it makes sense, they had no answers to offer..

21 - 34 of 34 Posts