Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XCR 800 Switchback,2020 XCR 800 Switchback,2 2022 850 136 Indy XCR’s All sleds Corbra 1.352
149 Posts
Democrats and republicans are the same when the camera is turned off. A snowmobile forum in my opinion should not include government by any means.

·
Registered
2022 ThunderCat EPS
329 Posts
No, it's hard to sit back and listen to deniers when my family suffered, I was terrified for my wife when she went to work....A RN caring for civid patients, for a while the only beds that opened up were the beds that were vacated by a corpse. You have a lot of nerve. The loss of civility is mind numbing, now it's ok to shout Go Brandon in front of children and fly banners of the same vulgar phrase....it's not ok....It doesn't matter who is in office....it's wrong!

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
The fake president got voted out of office for mishandling that fake disease that killed my father and put my wife in the hospital for nearly a week! So you Go Brandon bung holes can can go to Hell.
Your full of shit he did t miss handle it your brainwashed and your sence is being over ruled by your emotions. (I am sincerly sorry for your loss you are not alone I have lost friends to covid. It is what it is ) And You may be going to hell but I’ll be in Valhalla with the brave and honorable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.