Hardcore Sledder banner
121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
‘20 XRS 900 Turbo ‘22 ThunderCat EPS
219 Posts
Yep. Wouldn’t start when we went to load it guessing something in pump went bad. Glad it happened there and not on trail. Hopefully it’s not a trend.
Yep. Wouldn’t start when we went to load it guessing something in pump went bad. Glad it happened there and not on trail. Hopefully it’s not a trend.
Well like you said, Atleast it happened at the dealer. Luckily they had one in stock and didn’t tell you it was on back order. I think all brands are going to hear that quite often this season. IMO if something breaks on someone’s sled. Sorry… It’s on back order till late Feb, early March. 😳🥴

·
Registered
2017 9000RR / 1997 Puma 340
244 Posts
Great looking RR, best looking sled for 2022. I cant get over the white skis though, with black I think it would look SICK.

My '17 RR came with white skis also, and I think the black looks so much better.

Sky Water Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Snowmobile Snow Tree Slope Sky

·
Registered
424 Posts
Great looking RR, best looking sled for 2022. I cant get over the white skis though, with black I think it would look SICK.

My '17 RR came with white skis also, and I think the black looks so much better.

View attachment 2125550

View attachment 2125551

View attachment 2125550

View attachment 2125551
How do you like the operation of the new ADAPT Primary Clutch so far??

121 - 130 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.