Hardcore Sledder banner
81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I really haven't followed other sled manufacturers too closely, have the others gone through so many major clutch changes?
I've been around Cat since the early 70's, I remember the adds for the Hex drive, comet, 6 post, 9, two types of Team (probably others) and now Adapt. Always seems like Cat can't nail down clutching.
Do other manufacturers have so many major clutch changes?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really haven't followed other sled manufacturers too closely, have the others gone through so many major clutch changes?
I've been around Cat since the early 70's, I remember the adds for the Hex drive, comet, 6 post, 9, two types of Team (probably others) and now Adapt. Always seems like Cat can't nail down clutching.
Do other manufacturers have so many major clutch changes?
Skidoo has changed clutches a few times. I have a few useless clutch tools to prove it. LOL

·
Registered
20 Riot, 21 Riot.
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Great pics, but your tunnel and plastics look gray instead of black? :D

Quality looks pretty good to the naked eye... is that Peer (SKF) bearing I see?
Not my sled. Just one of the sleds that got delivered to our shop and was uncrated/set-up. The bearing behind the secondary is a Peer.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Picked up my 2022 rr 800 sled yesterday at dealer fuel pump died just as we we’re loading it up. Thank god for great dealer put new one in all good. Not sure what happened to original one guessing Monday or Friday build. Hopefully that’s the only gremlin.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Picked up my 2022 rr 800 sled yesterday at dealer fuel pump died just as we we’re loading it up. Thank god for great dealer put new one in all good. Not sure what happened to original one guessing Monday or Friday build. Hopefully that’s the only gremlin.
OMG... are they still so green? I was hoping they run out of green paint before mine is built and have to use black.

·
Registered
Arctic Cat 6000
1,175 Posts
Still the best looking sled on the market! I love the trunk. Did it come with that trunk or did you purchase it separately and install it yourself?
I second that~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So good looking!!!!!!!!

81 - 100 of 124 Posts