Hardcore Sledder banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
19SKS850,17Assault815BCX.13BCX,to96XCR6;-} Six Star:Lodge At HWL
232 Posts
Way to go Polaris! You nailed it for me with the 146 Slash!! RMK KHAOS dna will be an absolute blast off trail and those awesome shocks will make the trail ride to the powder very enjoyable IMO
Time will really tell and I am sure it will be different the following year.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Anyone else get a confirmation that their Snowcheck has been cancelled by Polaris due to suppliers cant produce enough parts? I heard of 2 over the weekend.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Anyone else get a confirmation that their Snowcheck has been cancelled by Polaris due to suppliers cant produce enough parts? I heard of 2 over the weekend.
is this a model specific thing? I have heard nothing of the sort so far. Nothing sent to me.

Can you substantiate this or is just a rumour going around?

·
Registered
232 Posts
is this a model specific thing? I have heard nothing of the sort so far. Nothing sent to me.

Can you substantiate this or is just a rumour going around?
Not a rumor at all. I know the people that got the call. Not sure if different models are involved.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Not a rumor at all. I know the people that got the call. Not sure if different models are involved.
Not a rumor at all. I know the people that got the call. Not sure if dif
So what specific models did these individuals order who got the call? Any idea what parts or pieces are not available?

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,120 Posts
I think you got told wrong. No word about this on the Matryx forum, and there are a LOT of people there snowchecking MY22 sleds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thinking of changing my order... After ordering an all black slash 146 no 7s display, I am debating adding 7s display and possibly leaving the rail/spindles raw, but tunnel black....

Any input on this? Will it look unfinished? Keeps the overall cost down a bit since the gauge is $1199+ tax. Also my buddy ordered the exact colour combo as mine...so it would differ the two.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Thinking of changing my order... After ordering an all black slash 146 no 7s display, I am debating adding 7s display and possibly leaving the rail/spindles raw, but tunnel black....

Any input on this? Will it look unfinished? Keeps the overall cost down a bit since the gauge is $1199+ tax. Also my buddy ordered the exact colour combo as mine...so it would differ the two.
First thing you should do is call your dealer and see if changes are locked out. Some others have reported that they are on "Starfire Series" sleds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You are correct, dealer just got back to me as of April 9th they are finalized. Oh well, saved me some cash for other goodies... I guess I just got a bit jealous of some other builds haha, but with the price of these I was trying to save where I could.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was just told by somebody at Polaris customer service line that the Matryx Khaos Slash 146 comes factory equipped with the 7s... never know what to believe with these guys. I guess only time will tell...

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
I was just told by somebody at Polaris customer service line that the Matryx Khaos Slash 146 comes factory equipped with the 7s... never know what to believe with these guys. I guess only time will tell...
Your sled will NOT have 7SDD standard. It was a SnowCheck option. $999US

In the Mountain sleds, Only the SLASH Matryx sleds were SnowCheck Exclusive models
The Boost Slash models have 7SDD standard
The Non-Boost Slash models could be SnowCheck optioned with a 7SDD instead of Message Center.

All the Matryx sleds (flatland or mountain) can have 7SDD dealer installed.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Pretty sure the Assault had 7s gauge as standard and the Slash you paid extra for it.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts