Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris XCR 850
1,290 Posts
Bad ass, I'm diggin' the RWB XCR, I can't wait. I'd be leaving the great grandpa w/s at the shack though......
Beautiful Masheens!!

·
Registered
2022 SBA 850
350 Posts
I'm looking for more of the White/Matte Navy/Turbo Silver if anyone has them!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Reactions: mattyw

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
I was interested in the purple too, but the blue on the shocks is so contrasting with the purple, i could not do it. I wish the color of the shock would have also been offered with a black trim too. I realize Walker Evans color is blue, but damn it creates some ugly color contrasts!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I was interested in the purple too, but the blue on the shocks is so contrasting with the purple, i could not do it. I wish the color of the shock would have also been offered with a black trim too. I realize Walker Evans color is blue, but damn it creates some ugly color contrasts!
That's the Sled I ordered but with White rails and spindals. I'll.be dumping the purple windscreen Not a fan of Barny but liked the white.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,093 Posts
I gotta say that all real pictures and in person look 100% better than the SnowCheck digital program we use to Snowcheck with this year. If I didn't see real pictures I wouldn't think any of the colors looked good for 2022. I love the Polaris Click and Shoot online Snowcheck program but this year seemed like the worst true life look of what the actual sled colors will look like. Is it just me?

·
Registered
54 Posts
this year seemed like the worst true life look of what the actual sled colors will look like. Is it just me?
The blue as shown on the digital build for the xcr doesn't look anything like photos of the actual sleds. The photos of the sleds are much more vibrant.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Anybody know if the white "fenders" on the R/W/B XCR are solid white or are they metallic?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not trying to start a stink here, but genuinely curious. All of the pics and videos of the blue appear to be painted. Was watching this video and thought the panels (especially the hood at about 0:25) look like the molded color? How does the red look in real life? Maybe pre-production? Maybe my 60 year old eyes...

2022 Polaris Indy XCR 650 Snowmobile First Look! Review, Details, Specs - YouTube
Im not a red guy at all, but seriously thought about ordering red one it looks beyond amazing in person if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Anybody know if the white "fenders" on the R/W/B XCR are solid white or are they metallic?
Here it looks like a light silver metallic, and I think looks better and would prefer that over pure white. Also like the black tunnel with it here...

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Here it looks like a light silver metallic, and I think looks better and would prefer that over pure white. Also like the black tunnel with it here...
View attachment 2120699
That is either just the lighting, or judging by the starfire badge. Just the same crappy digi pic as the build page. Can see how bright the left side white is gives it away.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts