Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Itching for something new from AC. Anyone have any insight, spy shots, camo sled pics, anything?
Getting bored with the same old, same old threads on dated iron.

2023 rumors? Winter can't come soon enough!

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up Z-Man! My last name begins with a "Z" as well. Brothers from another mother!

·
Registered
345 Posts
It would be nice to see somthing new since usually the race sled has the chassis first before production models. New chassis would be nice but not getting hopes up

·
Registered
2020 ThunderCat, 2017 ZR 6000 RS
1,322 Posts
You won't see much of a change in the chassis. The forward design works. I believe you will see new plastics, more electronics, new rear skid, maybe redesigned fuel delivery on the 600 motor or an all new motor.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You won't see much of a change in the chassis. The forward design works. I believe you will see new plastics, more electronics, new rear skid, maybe redesigned fuel delivery on the 600 motor or an all new motor.
Redesigned fuel delivery? :unsure:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Will CAT put all new plastic, a new gauge cluster, and tweak the suspension, offer different color spindles and sell it as "All new", and that "new" chassis be called the Catryx.? Just guessing,, think that will work?,, will people actually fall for that? Nope, can't believe people would be that gullible to fall for that.

·
Registered
20,786 Posts
Will CAT put all new plastic, a new gauge cluster, and tweak the suspension, offer different color spindles and sell it as "All new", and that "new" chassis be called the Catryx.? Just guessing,, think that will work?,, will people actually fall for that? Nope, can't believe people would be that gullible to fall for that.
Doubt they would put any fancy gauge on a snocross sled as those are useless to the racers.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Well Selby just left Cat, so things aren't looking up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats definately dicouraging for Cat.Even though Im not a cat fan I love that Selby can go competively race pretty much anything with an engine.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Are you sure Wes Selby is gone or are you thinking Brian Dick?
copied from Wes Facebook page...The last 16 years racing for team arctic has been a hell of a ride. The relationships and race memories can never be replaced or forgotten. Thanks to everyone who has helped and I continue to look forward to seeing everyone at the races. Starting this season I will have a different color under me at the races. More details shortly. Thanks Wes

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yup with Selby gone Cat will only have 7 of the top 10 in pro open and 6 of the top ten in pro 600. Maybe if he goes to skidoo they can get one in the top 10
you get your bullshit info from FOX? OR TRUMP?
PRO

RiderHometownSledPoints
1Elias IshoelOppdal, 16Ski-Doo701
2Francis Pelletierst-prime, QCSki-Doo598
3Oskar NorumBjurholm, ABPolaris597
4Hunter PatenaudeHartland, VTSki-Doo559
5Emil HarrSorsele, ABPolaris539
6Kyle PallinIronwood, MIPolaris537
7Jacob YurkAnnandale, MNArctic Cat533
8Elliott BurnsSagola, MICan-Am532
9Kody KammKenosha, WIPolaris520
10Cole CottewZimmerman, MNPolaris431