Hardcore Sledder banner

221 - 240 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
I know, thats why I responded the way I did.
Somethings gotta be bothering that poor guy, always so pissy and bringing up un-related things when he gets triggered, then when someone like me responds and says, why so pissy, he says their triggered, even though he instigated due to his own butthurt, lol.
Then rinse and repeat.
Lol, this type of thing used to get to me, now I revel in their misery and butthurt.

There's hope, for sure.
Because you're not pissy right ? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dskofich

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
Airflite brought up old banning info again, so I set the record straight with what happened, something I should have done long ago. He reaches to lows when he's bothered.
Overall good to be back.
Wish it was under better circumstances, hoping things get somewhat back to normal soon.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Oh, so you are not pissy ? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dskofich

·
Administrator
2021 Gade XRS 900T On the way, C-19 Provided
16,704 Posts
Good for you, this site got a nice HTML5 makeover but its still full of the same trash.
I got unfairly banned by someone who had his mod rights given and taken away, then banned again for the same pic I have in my avatar now. So please, stop it with your rules, they are bent and broken on here as you people see fit. Like my buddy said, FUCK HCS, its just like any other forum, who cares.

As far as the offended, butthurt airflite, if he wants to bring up old ban info everytime his little feelies get hurt, thats fine, like I said, I revel in the whimpering.
Same trash....ya your still here. Then take your ball and leave.

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
Same trash....ya your still here. Then take your ball and leave.
Believe me I thought about returning :).
There are some great members on here that are very knowledgeable, and besides 10-15 of the same bad applies regurgitating the same nonsense year after year, there can be some great discussion and information on HCS. I am very appreciate of being able to engage, access and discuss this information.
I'm actually curious to hear about how well or poorly the Blast did....I heard it won a few sled of the year pubs or something along those lines.
I haven't even seen one in life yet.

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
We need more posts from @fortune46x ... any reference to a F7 or Tiger King is exactly what's needed in a train wreck thread like this one!! LOL

·
Administrator
16,704 Posts
Believe me I thought about returning :).
There are some great members on here that are very knowledgeable, and besides 10-15 of the same bad applies regurgitating the same nonsense year after year, there can be some great discussion and information on HCS. I am very appreciate of being able to engage, access and discuss this information.
I'm actually curious to hear about how well or poorly the Blast did....I heard it won a few sled of the year pubs or something along those lines.
I haven't even seen one in life yet.
and your more than welcome here as well, just tone it down a bit for FFS.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
This might be the worst thread I’ve ever seen on any forum ever. And that’s saying something.
You must be new. This is nothing. We get better in season. :)

Click on StinkiPinki and then last posts. Look at some threads right befire he left for a bit this/last yesr. The 100 page one’s are the fun ones.

Lol.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Oh, just the ones in GDF - general discussion forum as this is where you can kick people in the nuts within reason.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Let me refresh your memory.

Someones triggered.
Jeesh, your always pissy arent you?
Small dick?
Fat wife?
Low income?
Something's gotta be the cause.

Bontz posted the rules and I WON'T have a problem bouncing your ass.
Hey... My wife's Hot....

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
I know, thats why I responded the way I did.
Somethings gotta be bothering that poor guy, always so pissy and bringing up un-related things when he gets triggered, then when someone like me responds and says, why so pissy, he says their triggered, even though he instigated due to his own butthurt, lol.
Then rinse and repeat.
Lol, this type of thing used to get to me, now I revel in their misery and butthurt.
It's been like this on HCS long before I arrived (this site has always been very trashy, once in awhile we get a new thread by some average member saying how bad it is) and will be like long after.
Who cares, I don't.
I've been on the fence about returning, its fun to get under people's skin but it's getting old, airflite might get over it one of these days, but I doubt that little butthurt bitch ever will.
Fine by me.😜

There's hope, for sure.
And Stinki if you could read, what I said was even though you weren't banned you started a new account to post under, which you admitted too, so you could post in the Polaris forum, which I assume you're blocked from.

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
And Stinki if you could read, what I said was even though you weren't banned you started a new account to post under, which you admitted too, so you could post in the Polaris forum, which I assume you're blocked from.
Apologies if any of that came across personally, not my intention, just throwing barbs in the heat of the moment, even though I think you can be an instigative prick I still respect your opinion and would never go after anyone personally, for any reason.
Far as the other account, I have complete access on both, so were good, I'll decommish the former.

·
Administrator
16,704 Posts
Apologies if any of that came across personally, not my intention, just throwing barbs in the heat of the moment, even though I think you can be an instigative prick I still respect your opinion and would never go after anyone personally, for any reason.
Far as the other account, I have complete access on both, so were good, I'll decommish the former.
I can help you with that sledhead02

221 - 240 of 241 Posts