Hardcore Sledder banner

201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
Stinki, a quick question, the last meltdown you had we assumed you were banned when you disappeared, but according to the Admin's you just started another account and pretended to be someone else, who would that be?
Someones triggered.
Jeesh, your always pissy arent you?
Small dick?
Fat wife?
Low income?
Something's gotta be the cause.

And I got banned for saying the truth about this site and its moderation, but who cares, all forums are like this, not sure why it bothered me in the past so. I'm still using the profile avatar pic I got banned for using, lol.
I do have another account, but I made it like a year ago so I could post on Polaris forums, which I never did.
Who cares.
Back to your complaining and whimpering...lets here more!

Actually, I don't think anyone said he created a dupe from his "vacation" late last year. However, we know that Stinki is a dupe from a ban a long, long time ago and we let it go.
Thats when Tommcat banned me because I pissed him off and he abused his power, and he's no longer a mod, right?
Love this trashy place with your folks who talk about thick skin and dish it out, but can't take it, then abuse your mod power because your little feeling got hurt about your precious little brand loyalty.
Awww you gonna ban me again?
Poor little guys, need a suckie?

Or is this the moment where you say 'im triggered again', when its obviously your butthurt and not mine, which I posted about 10 comments last year from average users confirming they see the site and your biased butthurt the same way I do, and everyone else does?
Fucking babies!
😂
Go ahead and ban me again, or forever, and prove me right, again!
😆

·
Registered
648 Posts
Someones triggered.
Small dick?
Fat wife?
Low income?

And I got banned for saying the truth about this site and its moderation, but who cares, all forums are like this, not sure why it bothered me in the past so. I'm still using the profile avatar pic I got banned for using, lol.
I do have another account, but I made it like a year ago so I could post on Polaris forums, which I never did.
Who cares.

Thats when Tommcat banned me because I pissed him off and he abused his power, and he's no longer a mod, right?
Love this trashy place with your folks who talk about thick skin and dish it out, but can't take it, then abuse your mod power because your little feeling got hurt about your precious little brand loyalty.

Or is this the moment where you say 'im triggered again', when its obviously your butthurt and not mine, which I posted about 10 comments last year from average users confirming they see the site and your biased butthurt the same way I do, and everyone else does?
Fucking babies!
I have no skin in this game (about anyone being banned), but it seems only logical that when you have a sled forum and the typical responses from a guy are " jeesh always pissy arent you?", "fat wife" "small dick" "low income" "do you need a suckie", and this is after he shoots his mouth off with his OPINION and gets shitty when someone doesnt agree with him, that the site would be more informative and friendly without him.

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts

Fucking babies!

WTF are you babbling about?? Geezus - go change your tampon ya woman. Nice to see you can still be the triggered little bitch that you've always been and immediately fly off the handle when all I did was point out some incorrect comments about you creating a dupe while you were on vacation.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
See, told you Ramstad is not Stinki. Emotional wrecks, yeh, but Ramstad drives 30mph and Stinki 200 straight into walls.

Didn’t take you long to crash Stinki. One day or two ?
Lololololol

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
See, told you Ramstad is not Stinki. Emotional wrecks, yeh, but Ramstad drives 30mph and Stinki 200 straight into walls.

Lololololol
Stinki is Special.....😂😂😂

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts

Lololololol
Annnnd another one!😄

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
All you got it shitty insults.
Bitch please, I didn't make fun of anyone's family asking a question.
You guys are soft when you can't live in your little world of self-deception.
I revel in how much I've gotten to folks on here when I penetrate their little soft shell.
Grow a pair or stay out of GDF.

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
Bitch please, I didn't make fun of anyone's family asking a question.
You guys are soft when you can't live in your little world of self-deception.
I revel in how much I've gotten to folks on here when I penetrate their little soft shell.
Grow a pair or stay out of GDF.
Just for reference ...

Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!! If you do not have somewhat thick skin Please stay out of this forum!!! Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling. ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

So yeah, comments on wives ... regardless of how you perceive those comments to be ... are off limits. I don't care if you think that's a thick skin thing, or not. It's not about growing a pair, it's about being man enough to not even go there, period. Other than that, have at it tough guy!! LOL

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
So yeah, comments on wives ... regardless of how you perceive those comments to be ... are off limits.
Who are you talking to?
I didn't say anything about anyone's wife or family, and never would, whether it's allowed or not.

·
Administrator
2021 Gade XRS 900T On the way, C-19 Provided
16,704 Posts
Who are you talking to?
I didn't say anything about anyone's wife or family, and never would, whether it's allowed or not.
Let me refresh your memory.

Someones triggered.
Small dick?
Fat wife?
Low income?

Bontz posted the rules and I WON'T have a problem bouncing your ass.

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
Bontz posted the rules and I WON'T have a problem bouncing your ass.
Good for you, this site got a nice HTML5 makeover but its still full of the same trash.
I got unfairly banned by someone who had his mod rights given and taken away, then banned again for the same pic I have in my avatar now. So please, stop it with your rules, they are bent and broken on here as you people see fit. Like my buddy said, FUCK HCS, its just like any other forum, who cares.

As far as the offended, butthurt airflite, if he wants to bring up old ban info everytime his little feelies get hurt, thats fine, like I said, I revel in the whimpering.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Someones triggered.
Small dick?
Fat wife?
Low income?

Who cares.

Fucking babies!
😂
Go ahead and ban me again, or forever, and prove me right, again!
😆
What a whiny little bitch!

I insult @Zambroski all the time. He never once abused his mod powers.
Are you a bullshiter? Or is zambo my bitch?
🤦‍♀️

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
What a whiny little bitch!
I know, thats why I responded the way I did.
Somethings gotta be bothering that poor guy, always so pissy and bringing up un-related things when he gets triggered, then when someone like me responds and says, why so pissy, he says their triggered, even though he instigated due to his own butthurt, lol.
Then rinse and repeat.
Lol, this type of thing used to get to me, now I revel in their misery and butthurt.
It's been like this on HCS long before I arrived (this site has always been very trashy, once in awhile we get a new thread by some average member saying how bad it is) and will be like long after.
Who cares, I don't.
I've been on the fence about returning, its fun to get under people's skin but it's getting old, airflite might get over it one of these days, but I doubt that little butthurt bitch ever will.
Fine by me.😜

He never once abused his mod powers.
There's hope, for sure.

201 - 220 of 241 Posts