Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
Polaris? Down 54% and all. Musk like reading means your fucked! Can see the headlines next year. Does Polaris make sleds anymore? They did have a nice gauge. Everything else was kind of shit.
Wow - sometimes people just try way too hard. Even for you, this is a moronic post ... and that says a lot, lately!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Polaris snowmobile retail sales were down mid-teens percent during the first quarter of 2020 and down low single-digits percent for the twelve month season ending March 2020. North American industry retail was down nearly 30 percent for the first quarter and down high-single digits percent for the season ending March 2020. Right from Polaris quarterly report, not some other website that Krom pick and chose his own spin. Polaris gained, not lost. I highly doubt BRP lost. That means CAT/Yamaha lost. Ramstad is an IDIOT

·
Registered
941 Posts
Polaris snowmobile retail sales were down mid-teens percent during the first quarter of 2020 and down low single-digits percent for the twelve month season ending March 2020. North American industry retail was down nearly 30 percent for the first quarter and down high-single digits percent for the season ending March 2020. Right from Polaris quarterly report, not some other website that Krom pick and chose his own spin. Polaris gained, not lost. I highly doubt BRP lost. That means CAT/Yamaha lost. Ramstad is an IDIOT
Repeating the same old song and dance does not change the fact that Polaris was down 54%. You are the idiot! -54% for model year 2021 more likely. A new fancy gauge will not change this is my guess. To easy to get you all out of sorts. Typical Pootard!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Repeating the same old song and dance does not change the fact that Polaris was down 54%. You are the idiot! -54% for model year 2021 more likely. A new fancy gauge will not change this is my guess. To easy to get you all out of sorts. Typical Pootard!

The delusion is beyond comprehension yet again. Lol.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I do hope you pootards are not taking me to seriously. I just took a call from work as I am working from home and we are shut down for the rest of the week due to the virus. Possibly several cases in our shop. Take care all of you including the tards. This is getting very real and pretty frightening.

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
^ shit..!

Reactions: dodger and cfm

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Stinky’s bus driver is triggered once again

Reactions: -dw- and dskofich

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
you know it's something special when he makes us miss poor stinkypinky :LOL:
He , stinky, came back yesterday. Can you believe it ? :)

Reactions: dskofich

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ramstad is another level of idiit.
If you say so Pootard!
I have to save this for posterity and cementing it into HCS history. The retort is priceless on so many levels....

Add the fact that he has almost matched my post count of 14 plus years in 90 days also speaks volumes about he guy. Hard not to feel bad for someone that just cannot help themselves. In this case I will make an exception.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts