Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Airhead ?
I lose to you ? Over what ?
You list another grade level. 5th grade.now.

Their (NY mag shootout) rules are their rules.Sorry.

Reactions: Frankie406

·
Registered
7,769 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Ramstad is back ! And still on a 7th grade tear. Lol.
Closer to my 4th grader. He is mature for his age though. 7th, no way.

Iron dog is a luck if you finish race! Push to hard and crash, you are out. Try to be careful, fall through ice, you are out! It's fun to follow, but only a select few will try.
Said like a true madcatter. "a luck if you finish race!". Both in meaning and the piss poor grammar. We all know it would be lucky for Cat if they could actually finish it.

Now I remember why we thought you where TwinkiPinki at first. Temper problem. Tantrums.

Say high to him for us, okay ? Little man.
If it is twinki in disguise he is doing a good job of hiding his intelligence.

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
I realize that I'm here when I say this. But this place is the lowest of the low. Level 10 dumpster fire with a bunch of never was internet experts. Pathetic, funny, lame impossibly all rolled into one. Heavy on the pathetic.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I realize that I'm here when I say this. But this place is the lowest of the low. Level 10 dumpster fire with a bunch of never was internet experts. Pathetic, funny, lame impossibly all rolled into one. Heavy on the pathetic.
It is supposed to be. Quality in the brand forums until the short bus poo tards invade the blast forum because deep down inside. They know it really is more sled than they could handle.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Hard to stay away from the GDF huh ? Lol. Most of us can sympathize. There’s worse places on the net if that makes you feel better. Lol.

Reactions: caddisfly

·
The Meat Man
15,707 Posts
Yamaha will still have a sled in the race. Think of it as a blue cat. 👾

Reactions: snappydave

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
You started it but like most butt hurt, you can't finish. Burned you so bad that I'm guessing you wont sleep for a week. It's calling again. Frankie!!!!!!
lol, wow, I finished it, you lost, you are the butt hurt one. That's obvious. Delusional too. mic dropped. You are the one that sounds like a cry baby liberal. But, in typical liberal fashion, when everyone here say's it's you, you think it's not. Keep up the good work, the laughs are good.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
It is so prepubescent it almost isn't even something to laugh at. Sad really. Wee little man he is.

·
The Meat Man
15,707 Posts
Something you would like?

Well well well look who decided to start the cooker!

Miss me. ;) Long summer with a lot of nothing but work.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts