Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
So you are saying that racers don't choose to race on what they feel will make them win. Makes sense I guess why Cat isn't in the race
How you got what I think you're trying to say from my post, the world will never know.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
[Cat] lost a ton of racers last year. I know several people that are longer racing cat because of it.
Hmm. Strangely enough, krom bragged about one single racer returning to Cat. In his typical fantasy-world fashion, I think he was trying (unsuccessfully) to convince us that all former Cat riders are planning to return. I hope he doesn't see your post.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
But the "shootout" in New York defines new sled performance right?
Felt that over here. Bam !

And some from that green camp still can’t figure out how the results rules are set up. Lol.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Ramstad is back ! And still on a 7th grade tear. Lol.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Felt that over here. Bam !

And some from that green camp still can’t figure out how the results rules are set up. Lol.
So you are saying same track, same CC sleds for the most part and you think top speed wins it? Drag racing is lowest et! Enough said! One race, results count! Next race, different results maybe? Pull head out of ass and breath.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Oops. Your Back to 6th grade.
Btw: that’s not what I said moron.
And yes, it has two categories.

Plus, it does best overall et and best overall mph.

It’s not run 1 against run 1, run 2 against 2, etc......

Lets spend 20 more years trying to figure out their rules.
Lol.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Waiting for green moron #2 to mention Wacko Daly giving a .5 second on his every second rules changing races.

Bu Iron Dag Akaska is boring ang and not real racing ?lolololol

#ramsteincanonlycrackhimselfupcausehesin6thgradeaotitude

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Oops. Your Back to 6th grade.
Btw: that’s not what I said moron.
And yes, it has two categories.

Plus, it does best overall et and best overall mph.

It’s not run 1 against run 1, run 2 against 2, etc......

Lets spend 20 more years trying to figure out their rules.
Lol.
Top speed means shit if you get beat in the et game DUMBASS! But dont let facts get in the way of truth. You sound like Joe Fucking Biden off his meds.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Iron dog is a luck if you finish race! Push to hard and crash, you are out. Try to be careful, fall through ice, you are out! It's fun to follow, but only a select few will try.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Top speed means shit if you get beat in the et game DUMBASS! But dont let facts get in the way of truth. You sound like Joe Fucking Biden off his meds.
The NY sled shoot out does best et and top mph for each class.

You call me the dumb azz

Classic ramstead.

Lololol

21 - 40 of 75 Posts