Hardcore Sledder banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from western WI and looking to buy an avi bag, beacon, and possibly a tunnel bag. I haven't been to Hay Days for probably 12 years and don't remember much. Would I be able to find good enough deals to plan around some things and justify the drive?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm from western WI and looking to buy an avi bag, beacon, and possibly a tunnel bag. I haven't been to Hay Days for probably 12 years and don't remember much. Would I be able to find good enough deals to plan around some things and justify the drive?

It is pretty much your last chance to get pre-season deals on most things. Lots of great finds!

·
Registered
20,774 Posts

Haydays pricing now is pretty much the same as you would pay from any major online vendor as they are the ones at haydays selling. It’s also about 50 bucks to get in once you pay for parking and admission.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Haydays pricing now is pretty much the same as you would pay from any major online vendor as they are the ones at haydays selling. It’s also about 50 bucks to get in once you pay for parking and admission.
That's exactly what I was wondering. If I didn't have other stuff going on it would be an easy answer. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
20,774 Posts
That's exactly what I was wondering. If I didn't have other stuff going on it would be an easy answer. Thanks for your input.

No problem. Watch for dealer open houses in your area this fall. My dealer actually quit going to haydays a few years ago and does an open house. They sell stuff cheaper than they did at haydays because they don’t have the costs involved with having a commercial spot there.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts

You can still find a steal at haydays. 4 years ago I bought a brand new fxr top of the line levi levallee edition for 100 bucks. That a 400+ jacket.

That being said, its harder and harder to get a deal. There are still good deals to be had. Like that guy who sells big rolling gear bags for a good price every year.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I go and just eye things up. Great price, buy. Not a great price, buy online when I get home. I go usually just to go and do something for a day.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts