Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I'm going. Me and the wife are both getting snow pants. I'm getting klim kewenaws for sure. I asked why we dont just drive to the dealership and buy some. Shes on a hunt for a deal. Cant argue that lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw drone footage looks huge. Man I'm so.jeleous. been wanting to go for years. Please post pics. Up in Ontario. WE STILL CANT DRIVE OVER THE BORDER.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Haven't missed a haydays since 1980 , last year would have been 40th straight , this past Sunday we put out 400 garbage cans and 65 tables , this Saturday I will be selling drink tickets at hilltop bar from 8 am till 12:30 pm if anyone is thirsty lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Haven't missed a haydays since 1980 , last year would have been 40th straight , this past Sunday we put out 400 garbage cans and 65 tables , this Saturday I will be selling drink tickets at hilltop bar from 8 am till 12:30 pm if anyone is thirsty lol
I will see u there.

·
Registered
2006 Polaris Fusion 600, 2021 Arctic Cat Norseman 8000X
511 Posts
Just going for fun with a buddy that used to ride (his last sled was a 2005 Mach Z that he sold well over 10 years ago) and I've been trying to get him back in the sport ever since.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Just going for fun with a buddy that used to ride (his last sled was a 2005 Mach Z that he sold well over 10 years ago) and I've been trying to get him back in the sport ever since.
Tell him buying a sled at haydays is easy. Pick a sled. Buy it. Go to the atv/trailer booth and wait in line for a vehicle with a trailer. Hop on the trailer. Tell the guy where to go. Load the sled. He drives you and the sled to the parking lot where they have 2 ramps you back the truck up to for loading. Simple!

·
Registered
2006 Polaris Fusion 600, 2021 Arctic Cat Norseman 8000X
511 Posts
He always tells me when we hit the Ski Doo booth, "what do you think, should I pull the trigger this time?" This could actually be the year he gets back in the sport. He's building a new house (always been a renter) and he recently got married. He won't live terribly far from the trail system and he may even be able to ride right from his garage. He's a convenience kind of guy.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Yes I will be there. Will be working. I will be one of the few putting on over 21 wrist bands. If you plan on drinking any beer you will need an over 21 wristband so bring your ID. Tell your girlfriend / wife to bring it also. No ID, no wristband, no beer.

·
Registered
G4 Freeride 137 850 & Pro RMK 163 800
204 Posts
Heading up Friday with my son and a buddy. Hoping to buy a 163 track, gloves, a beacon and my son needs some new gear. Can not wait!

·
Registered
'17 XCR 800 / '18 XCR 800 SB
1,382 Posts
I'll be there! Planning on going both days. Weather looks perfect.
Going for fun. Nothing really needed, but there will be items purchased. :)

·
Registered
G4 Freeride 137 850 & Pro RMK 163 800
204 Posts
funny, online ticket sales are more expensive than if you buy them at the gate...
That’s odd but worth it. At 7am two years ago, the lines to buy tickets were a few hundred deep. We walked right in with our pre-bought tickets.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That’s odd but worth it. At 7am two years ago, the lines to buy tickets were a few hundred deep. We walked right in with our pre-bought tickets.
I agree the lines in for tickets can be long, better off paying a little extra and cruise right by!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts